• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next 8 games

we will get 2 points and bring back arry to save us:p

i have given up trying to work out what games we will win as i always get it wrong, i fancy us to do something at home to arsenal though

I know the feeling, although I have to admit a few weeks back I looked at this run of 6 games we are about to finish (Swansea at home to QPR away) and thought, thats a run where we should be getting 16pts out of 18, currently on 13 with one game left.
But absolutely no idea how many pts we could get from that batch of 8 games, a season defining run again, not quite as hard as last seasons run around the same time, but still tough.
Totally agree with a lot of posters though, if we are still 4th after Anfield, I'll be very confident of a CL spot

I'm not really fearing anyone at the mo.......the bottom line is no-one in the league is defending that well at the moment

Before United, it would be nice to get a rest into Sandro (and more minutes for Parker) so they're primed and ready.

Next 8 games for...

Chelski:
QPR (H)
Stoke (A)
Arsenal (H)
Reading (A)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)
Wigan (H)
Emirates Marketing Project (A)
Fulham (A)

Everton:
Swansea (H)
Southampton (A)
West Brom (H)
Villa (H)
Man United (A)
Norwich (A)
Reading (H)

Arsenal:
Emirates Marketing Project (H)
Chelski (A)
Liverpool (H)
Stoke (H)
Sunderland (A)
Villa (H)
Tottenham (A)
Everton (H)

...some tough matches there for them as well, with Everton with the "easiest" run of games. Arsenal fans surely must be dreading their run, apart from the Villa game. Even if we do lose some of our upcoming games, we could be fourth after Anfield.

You're a happy fudger aren't you. Not sure why it's 100% nailed on we are going to lose to QPR, but there you go. Why don't you put a ton on it at the bookies if it's so nailed on?

There's 24 points there and we're capable of winning every one of those games. Now, of course, I'm not a fool and know we won't win them all, but I can see us taking 13-16 points from that , which puts us around the 2 point a game marker which we have to aim for throughout the season. Wunderbar

=D>

we'll destroy QPR - they're fudging brick and Harry hasn't got them motivated or playing for him yet - they can't afford to sit back and try and battle for a point and with being at home they will be needing to come at us, which will play right in to our hands.

I know the feeling, although I have to admit a few weeks back I looked at this run of 6 games we are about to finish (Swansea at home to QPR away) and thought, thats a run where we should be getting 16pts out of 18, currently on 13 with one game left.
But absolutely no idea how many pts we could get from that batch of 8 games, a season defining run again, not quite as hard as last seasons run around the same time, but still tough.
Totally agree with a lot of posters though, if we are still 4th after Anfield, I'll be very confident of a CL spot

I take every game as it comes now, never do the prediction thing. Fcuk, I didnt even know who we had next week let alone 8 fixtures ahead. After the upset of last season I couldnt take it anymore so I just do it game by game now.

we'll destroy QPR - they're fudging brick and Harry hasn't got them motivated or playing for him yet - they can't afford to sit back and try and battle for a point and with being at home they will be needing to come at us, which will play right in to our hands.

I can see see Harry getting into the market early doors. I watched them the other day and their two CM's were beyond pathetic. They subbed on Granero and his body language was even worse. He did not want to be there, let alone be on the pitch. If Harry gets a few semi-decent players in the middle they'll improve immeasurably.

Things are about to get very difficult:

QPR (A) - Harry will beat us here, 100% nailed on, probably with Taarabt scoring

Man Utd (H) - Already beaten them at Old Trafford but this is always a very difficult game

Norwich (A) - Man Utd, Arsenal and us in the cup have all lost at Carrow Road this season, they were unlucky not to take anything off City and Chelsea recently too

West Brom (A) - Their bubble seems to have burst recently, but this is still a tricky away game against a team pushing for a European spot. Chelsea and Liverpool both lost this fixture this season and they also took a point off us at WHL

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) - They've been brick this season, mostly due to injuries, but by the time we play them in February then Ben Arfa and Taylor will be fit again, so might Cabaye.

West Ham (A) - This is their cup final, and they've done quite well this season.

Arsenal (H) - The derby can always go either way, not going to be easy

Liverpool (A) - It's been fun mocking Liverpool all season but they dominated large parts of our game at WHL and Anfield is never an easy place to go.

If we're still in the top 4 after this run then we've got a great chance of finishing there.

I think we will lose to QPR and Man Utd, draw with WBA, Liverpool and Arsenal and beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Norwich and West Ham. If we can actually get 3-4 points than I am predicting then we will have done very well to my mind.

I don't get the Middlesex thing, it's not at all insulting.

Its to do with the fact that until Middlesex ceased to exist in the 60s, we were technically not from north london but from there. They seem to think that rewriting of boundries by central govenment or a county no longer existing is equal to upping sticks and moving to a completely opposite side of london.

you just killed us:(

Next 8 games for...

Chelski:
QPR (H)
Stoke (A)
Arsenal (H)
Reading (A)
Wigan (H)
Emirates Marketing Project (A)
Fulham (A)

Everton:
Swansea (H)
Southampton (A)
West Brom (H)
Villa (H)
Man United (A)
Norwich (A)
Reading (H)

Arsenal:
Emirates Marketing Project (H)
Chelski (A)
Liverpool (H)
Stoke (H)
Sunderland (A)
Villa (H)
Tottenham (A)
Everton (H)

...some tough matches there for them as well, with Everton with the "easiest" run of games. Arsenal fans surely must be dreading their run, apart from the Villa game. Even if we do lose some of our upcoming games, we could be fourth after Anfield.

Actually, we have a tough four games coming up after those 8 + Foolham. We are slotted to play Everton (H), Swansea (A), Chelsea (A) and City (H) between 30 Mar to 20 Apr. We might also still involve in FA Cup and Europa League which would be a real test.

But on the other hand, we might also have nothing to play for by that time...*touch wood*

Actually, we have a tough four games coming up after those 8 + Foolham. We are slotted to play Everton (H), Swansea (A), Chelsea (A) and City (H) between 30 Mar to 20 Apr. We might also still involve in FA Cup and Europa League which would be a real test.

But on the other hand, we might also have nothing to play for by that time...*touch wood*
So... you want us to go out of Europe and The FA Cup? Let's try and win both, fudge it. Fourth place is not a prize as we saw last year - it is merely part of the season and something to bulge the purse - I want us to win trophies.

Its to do with the fact that until Middlesex ceased to exist in the 60s, we were technically not from north london but from there. They seem to think that rewriting of boundries by central govenment or a county no longer existing is equal to upping sticks and moving to a completely opposite side of london.

Aye. Like I say, it's not insulting. We're not the equivalent of MK Dons like them lot.

Back