• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Re: Official Match Threads - A New Beginning

TH6061 should be banned from starting OMT's he had a sucky record the season before if I recall, he stinks the place out (no offence statto, the rest of your content is a big part of the lifeforce of the board), 2nd post or later only please.

I am legend. Just sayin' like.

OMT with Gifters Orgonite something like W17-D2-L3

Plebs :-"

well the real question then, is - why have you been so lax in posting it the past season or so?

could have got us CL this had you put the effort in - hope to see a return in the coming season

Bitches, please. As if I'm scared of the OMT Gods.

If they were so fudging tough, they'd come round my house and smash my face into the keyb(73@;?&0@;(@@hdidjgrykbdicllshrofkdhafi$:mad:4936.!@":$/(7&!

well the real question then, is - why have you been so lax in posting it the past season or so?

could have got us CL this had you put the effort in - hope to see a return in the coming season

Even in a season I only felt it right about 5x or less, I gave you Utd away, Emirates Marketing Project home (I think), our first Win... Undefeated (5-0-0 I believe, though might be a draw in there).

But my energies must be elsewhere these times. Much to the boards loss! :-#

Anyway, the teams doing well now, I'm kind of cutting them loose like Ferguson :)

Even in a season I only felt it right about 5x or less, I gave you Utd away, Emirates Marketing Project home (I think), our first Win... Undefeated (5-0-0 I believe, though might be a draw in there).

But my energies must be elsewhere these times. Much to the boards loss! :-#

Hey, hey, hey. I gave us United away. Me. Board hero and so on. My only loss was Liverpool away and how that happened I will never fully comprehend.

I will have to continue my undefeated streak at some stage...

Quite sorry I had to do that to your keyboard Aurora.

2akSj.gif

Re: Newbie Guide / Site Contributors Wanted / Ask Scara A Question

So seeing as I'm a forum legend based on the green bars, and seemingly the only one from what I can tell. What the bloody hell is that based on??

So seeing as I'm a forum legend based on the green bars, and seemingly the only one from what I can tell. What the bloody hell is that based on??

Other people's reactions to your posts/blogs.

Don't question the bars, just accept that you are indeed, a forum legend.

Party in vice den?

Anyone?

No?

Hello Scara,
Long time listener, first time caller. Why on the forum main page is there an arrow that when you click on it talks about a prediction league? Is there going to be a prediction league?

Back