• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

You can sideload any apk on Amazon OS if you install the ES file explorer on it and use that to find the file from wherever you have saved the apk.

righto, no bother, I wondered if Tapatalk had a publish to... set and that was on there?
No, just Appstore and/or Play.

It's fairly easy to use adb and take an apk from an installed app. Problem is you then have to trust I'm not sending you a dodgy app that sends me all your monies and nude photos of your missus (the real reason behind releasing this app)

It's fairly easy to use adb and take an apk from an installed app. Problem is you then have to trust I'm not sending you a dodgy app that sends me all your monies and nude photos of your missus (the real reason behind releasing this app)

ha, no chance of that, they are all on my iPhone (I'd mention sandboxing but someone would make a joke)

I rarely use the fire anyway so don't go to any bother on my account

You're going to be in for a shock if @Danishfurniturelover installs the app
gimp-445.gif

Is this not just a shortcut rather than an app itself? Whats the difference between this and just using Fapatalk normally?

Is this not just a shortcut rather than an app itself? Whats the difference between this and just using Fapatalk normally?
It's a bit quicker because it's the Tapatalk app but just for the site.

It also directs more of the ad revenue this way and allows me better measurement of performance.

Back