• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

Because of the partnership in the Olympic stadium move.. if it was someone from Russia say chances would be considerably lower.

ah ok. I dunno, Levy and Lewis seem to do quite well together at Tavistock / Enic. Im sure AEG would like to have Levy there, but if Enic is employing Levy then there would surely be issues there, probably 8 figure ones

ah ok. I dunno, Levy and Lewis seem to do quite well together at Tavistock / Enic. Im sure AEG would like to have Levy there, but if Enic is employing Levy then there would surely be issues there, probably 8 figure ones

Daniel Levy is not just employed by ENIC, Levy actually owns 30% of ENIC, Joe Lewis owns the other 70%.

In my opinion those 4 historic buildings are 100% staying,if you look at the new plans they are still there,the new flat layout does not alter this one bit. Agreed they were missing in error on one low grade render,but they are 100% staying.

The waiting list didn't suddenly appear in 2006 either after the near Champions League season

It suddenly appeared at the end of our first full season under Jol (when we finished 5th - our most successful season in over a decade). Prior to that there was no waiting list - I managed to get two season tickets next to each other in my block of choice in the Park Lane. Since then there has always been a lengthy waiting list.

The size of the waiting list is very much correlated with how well the team is doing.

In my opinion those 4 historic buildings are 100% staying,if you look at the new plans they are still there,the new flat layout does not alter this one bit. Agreed they were missing in error on one low grade render,but they are 100% staying.

Well look out for some news possibly being released today regarding the stadium, and the Four listed buildings being removed.

Just saw this on the OS. Joint statement from Spurs and Haringey Council.

----------

The following statement was released jointly by Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and Haringey Council in conjunction with the release of HaringeyÔÇÖs report to Cabinet on regeneration in North Tottenham:-

Joint statement ÔÇô Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and Haringey Council

Tottenham Hotspur FC and Haringey Council have today made a joint pledge to the major regeneration of North Tottenham.

Spurs has reconfirmed its intention to stay in the area which has been at the heart of its history for more than 130 years and the Club and Council will work together to rejuvenate the area ÔÇô seeking to deliver an iconic, new Premier League stadium development and a host of local improvements.

Subject to Cabinet approval, Haringey Council will invest ?ú9 million towards new and improved public spaces, heritage work and environmental improvements in North Tottenham.

In addition, the Mayor of London has committed ?ú18 million to the regeneration of North Tottenham, ?ú6 million of which will be invested via the council in highways and parking improvements and a district-wide heating and power scheme. The rest of the MayorÔÇÖs investment will focus on public transport and infrastructure improvements.

Spurs has committed to progressing the Northumberland Development Project (NDP), which would bring a state-of-the-art football stadium, new homes, shops and leisure facilities to Tottenham and represent an investment of hundreds of millions of pounds whilst also leveraging in further private sector monies.

Tottenham Hotspur Chairman, Daniel Levy, said: ÔÇ£As a major employer and business in the area we are delighted with this commitment from the Mayor and Haringey Council.

ÔÇ£We have long said we could only invest in the area if we could see our commitment supported by others and that there was a real need to maximise the regeneration benefits and lift the wider area.

ÔÇ£We therefore see this as a commitment from the public sector to the Tottenham area and one which strengthens our ability to deliver a new stadium scheme with the potential to kick-start the long-term regeneration of North Tottenham.ÔÇØ

Haringey Council Leader Claire Kober said: ÔÇ£We have said all along that we are eager to support Spurs in their efforts to stay in Tottenham. TheyÔÇÖre a great club, with a great history in a great area which really wants them to stay.

ÔÇ£We are investing in the regeneration of Tottenham and supporting SpursÔÇÖ Northumberland Development Project because we know that together we can bring new employment opportunities to Tottenham, significantly improve the area and attract investment for a successful and sustainable future.ÔÇØ

As part of the Club and the CouncilÔÇÖs commitment to work together, both parties have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding which sets out the intentions of each to support delivery of the Northumberland Development Project scheme and to promote wider area regeneration through the development of a ÔÇÿNorth Tottenham Regeneration ProgrammeÔÇÖ.

Subject to consultation with local residents and businesses, this will focus on improving the quality of life of existing residents, attracting new residents and new facilities and encouraging the growth of local businesses to enable residents, businesses, investors and visitors to have confidence and pride in Tottenham.

Further Information

Subject to London Borough of Haringey Cabinet approval, the ?ú18 million funding package from the Greater London Authority is proposed to be allocated as follows:

?ú11.0m: Wider Area
- ?ú8.5m: Stadium Approach ÔÇô land acquisition and new public boulevard/square linking to new White Hart Lane Station ticket hall
- ?ú2.5m: CCHP (combined cooling, heating and power plant) ÔÇô funding towards construction of plant with capacity to serve NDP & potential new development in North Tottenham

?ú3.5m: Highway, Parking & Environmental Improvements
- ?ú2.22m: Highway, bus & pedestrian route improvements
- ?ú0.98m: CPZ implementation including free residents permits
- ?ú0.1m: Road closures and Traffic Management Orders
- ?ú0.2m: Access improvements to Northumberland Park Station

?ú3.5m Public Transport Capacity Improvements
- ?ú3.5m: Tottenham Hale Station ÔÇô funding towards gateline and escalator passenger capacity improvements

Subject to London Borough of Haringey Cabinet approval, the ?ú9 million funding package from the Council is proposed to be allocated as follows:

?ú8.0m: Public realm and heritage improvements
- ?ú5.0m: Contribution to community event and public space
- ?ú3.0m: Heritage building improvements

?ú0.5m: Highway, Parking & Environmental Improvements
- ?ú0.5m: Worcester Avenue ÔÇô environmental, traffic & parking improvements

?ú0.5m: Wider Area
- ?ú0.5m: Development of North Tottenham Regeneration Masterplan

Subject to consultation with local people and businesses and to formal approval by the council, the following 10 ÔÇÿTransformation PrinciplesÔÇÖ are proposed to guide the preparation of the details of the North Tottenham Regeneration Programme:

1. Phased redevelopment and improvement focused on enabling existing residents to stay in the area in better quality homes.
2. Expanding housing choice and supply.
3. Social and economic development programmes to increase educational attainment, job skills and opportunity for local people.
4. Fostering the growth of new and existing businesses in appropriate locations and, where moves are necessary, supporting firms to remain in Haringey.
5. Increasing jobs.
6. Sustainable development with access to new public spaces for community and cultural events.
7. Phased provision of supporting community infrastructure, including school places and healthcare facilities.
8. Increasing residentsÔÇÖ and visitorsÔÇÖ perceptions of safety.
9. Catering for the needs of visitors, maximising spend in North Tottenham while minimising adverse impacts on residents and businesses.
10. Maintaining strong public transport links with the wider area and modernising rail infrastructure.

Further Information

Subject to London Borough of Haringey Cabinet approval, the ?ú18 million funding package from the Greater London Authority is proposed to be allocated as follows:

?ú11.0m: Wider Area
- ?ú8.5m: Stadium Approach – land acquisition and new public boulevard/square linking to new White Hart Lane Station ticket hall
- ?ú2.5m: CCHP (combined cooling, heating and power plant) – funding towards construction of plant with capacity to serve NDP & potential new development in North Tottenham

?ú3.5m: Highway, Parking & Environmental Improvements
- ?ú2.22m: Highway, bus & pedestrian route improvements
- ?ú0.98m: CPZ implementation including free residents permits
- ?ú0.1m: Road closures and Traffic Management Orders
- ?ú0.2m: Access improvements to Northumberland Park Station

?ú3.5m Public Transport Capacity Improvements
- ?ú3.5m: Tottenham Hale Station – funding towards gateline and escalator passenger capacity improvements

Subject to London Borough of Haringey Cabinet approval, the ?ú9 million funding package from the Council is proposed to be allocated as follows:

?ú8.0m: Public realm and heritage improvements
- ?ú5.0m: Contribution to community event and public space
- ?ú3.0m: Heritage building improvements

?ú0.5m: Highway, Parking & Environmental Improvements
- ?ú0.5m: Worcester Avenue – environmental, traffic & parking improvements

?ú0.5m: Wider Area
- ?ú0.5m: Development of North Tottenham Regeneration Masterplan

Subject to consultation with local people and businesses and to formal approval by the council, the following 10 ‘Transformation Principles’ are proposed to guide the preparation of the details of the North Tottenham Regeneration Programme:

1. Phased redevelopment and improvement focused on enabling existing residents to stay in the area in better quality homes.
2. Expanding housing choice and supply.
3. Social and economic development programmes to increase educational attainment, job skills and opportunity for local people.
4. Fostering the growth of new and existing businesses in appropriate locations and, where moves are necessary, supporting firms to remain in Haringey.
5. Increasing jobs.
6. Sustainable development with access to new public spaces for community and cultural events.
7. Phased provision of supporting community infrastructure, including school places and healthcare facilities.
8. Increasing residents’ and visitors’ perceptions of safety.
9. Catering for the needs of visitors, maximising spend in North Tottenham while minimising adverse impacts on residents and businesses.
10. Maintaining strong public transport links with the wider area and modernising rail infrastructure.

pretty good news, sounds like!

nearly ?ú30m assistance is the sort of thing that prevents ludicrous moves to Stratford

indeed, although i doubt we would have got it with out showing serious interest in stratford, well played DL again

didnt stop a large chunk of our own fans selling us down the river though! If hes done well to get ?ú30m, hes paid a very high price for me physically despising alot of so called Spurs fans and increasing my general donward trend of love for football. And by no means am I the only one.

didnt stop a large chunk of our own fans selling us down the river though! If hes done well to get ?ú30m, hes paid a very high price for me physically despising alot of so called Spurs fans and increasing my general donward trend of love for football. And by no means am I the only one.

A very LARGE percentage on here were very Pro Stratford. But let bygones be bygones.

The current image mock-up on the OS shows the 4 new apartment blocks and still shows the 4 historic buildings.

night_aeriel_view.jpg

The image below is from Preconstruct who say they worked with the club and the architects to create the image representations. It shows the apartment blocks but with the historic buildings missing.

Tottenham-New-Stadium.jpg

A very LARGE percentage on here were very Pro Stratford. But let bygones be bygones.

yeah thats fine, but in terms of Dan Levy being divisive I think he made his point very clear, and subsequently forces combined to thwart him/his team/that agenda. And now we can concentrate on being a real football club, which hes very good at running.

indeed, although i doubt we would have got it with out showing serious interest in stratford, well played DL again
I am convinced that Levy was always aware that West Ham were the only viable choice for the OS and, that his intention was to gain public money and support for the NDP (something he made clear from the outset) - not a move.

I am convinced that Levy was always aware that West Ham were the only viable choice for the OS and, that his intention was to gain public money and support for the NDP (something he made clear from the outset) - not a move.

I disagree. He had every intention of moving to Stratford if it came off. You don't line up big deals with the likes of AEG just for show. The public support and money for the NDP are just a byproduct of the events in Tottenham and really Levy has just taken advantage of it.

Back