• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

Well why dont you explain a bit more then. Their sponsorship comes from their owners pumping money into inflated deals. How is that running things well?

Have to say i'm struggling to see the way they're well run, seems like your saying apart from the ridiculous transfer fees, ridiculous wages, ridiculous sponsorship they pay themselves, apart from that they're run very well? So what exactly at a football club do they run well that isn't funded by something that isn't earned?

I'm still waiting for official confirmation of the rumoured capacity increase and / or for Spurs to submit the planning application for "material changes" to the stadium, as mentioned in a Haringey document a few months ago (at the time when Spurs successfully applied for permission to change other elements of the NDP).

I'm still waiting for official confirmation of the rumoured capacity increase and / or for Spurs to submit the planning application for "material changes" to the stadium, as mentioned in a Haringey document a few months ago (at the time when Spurs successfully applied for permission to change other elements of the NDP).

Do you know if the 'kop' stand is still being considered Jimmy?

Do you know if the 'kop' stand is still being considered Jimmy?

As far as I know, yes. There was a report a while back (from someone who claimed to have seen a new design) which suggested that the single tier end had been changed but that it still looked impressive.

Have to say i'm struggling to see the way they're well run, seems like your saying apart from the ridiculous transfer fees, ridiculous wages, ridiculous sponsorship they pay themselves, apart from that they're run very well? So what exactly at a football club do they run well that isn't funded by something that isn't earned?

Exactamundo

This is pretty exciting as far as I'm concerned. And enough about the oil baron twinks, this thread is about our new ground:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spu...-led-regeneration-in-tottenham-16072012.page?

That's not a thread, it's a news item

Isn't it?

I'm not missing out on a huge mine of information, surely - especially not from our OS

I wasn't impressed by "The next phase will see the tender process begin for the stadium itself" as it just feels so far away... it could take forever to get the proper tenders in and assess them, and before that we need to see the finalised plans as mentioned above... I just want it finished yesterday really

i suspect that this "investment" we've been hearing about is tied specifically to the stadium and the stadium only...probably in closing stages, and once sealed then we will deliver the official statement all are craving. Thing is, often these things can be ready and moving for months but because of small details, that "official" nod cannot be given until X time...

Back