• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Get used to it

0_Kane-Chelsea-1.jpg
That’s absolute filth .

Absoloutey livid if Poch goes Chelsea and the only thing that will come close to calming me down is if we get Nagelsmann - we end up with some muppet like Rodgers or some no mark from the Dutch league then I'm finished supporting the board.

Absoloutey livid if Poch goes Chelsea and the only thing that will come close to calming me down is if we get Nagelsmann - we end up with some muppet like Rodgers or some no mark from the Dutch league then I'm finished supporting the board.
Why? You have always backed levy to the hilt ... surely not just one more manager gaff will make an ounce of difference?

If Poch goes Chelski , Levy has to appoint Nagelsman. Slot or Kompany are not going to cut it for me . Will be abject failure on the boards part. Let alone the possibility Kane goes this summer. We could be in deep muck.

Some say not but our squad is a shambles aswell. We need 4/5/6 players at least.

Gets to win things. Plays under a great/his favourite manager. Doesn't have to change his kids school. Our penance for being an absolute basket case for 3.5 years. Everyone wins.
Win things?
Chelsea won’t get near to city
Hell they need a striker for next season to become competitive

If Poch goes Chelski , Levy has to appoint Nagelsman. Slot or Kompany are not going to cut it for me . Will be abject failure on the boards part. Let alone the possibility Kane goes this summer. We could be in deep muck.

Some say not but our squad is a shambles aswell. We need 4/5/6 players at least.

Levy would be aware of the popularity of Poch amongst Spurs fans and will realise that if Poch does go there, the pressure on Levy to deliver increases significantly. My preference would be for that to manifest itself in increased spending, rather than Nagelsman, but you might be right that Levy will go all out for JN

Still surprised that we don't seem to be interested in Poch....

Levy would be aware of the popularity of Poch amongst Spurs fans and will realise that if Poch does go there, the pressure on Levy to deliver increases significantly. My preference would be for that to manifest itself in increased spending, rather than Nagelsman, but you might be right that Levy will go all out for JN

Still surprised that we don't seem to be interested in him....

I think history will tell you levy doesn't care about fan pressure

Get a pochettino in that has a solid base and back him ... he will do wonders
Will he?
He inherited some brilliant players here and developed a philology with no pressure
He would be joining a club that needs to shift half its squad
Sign some goal scorers
Come up with an actual playing philosophy and deal with an owner who things he is playing football manager
And then deal with the financial issues that will be around the club … unless that’s all been cleared up with their massive spend this season

Back