• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Like the idea of a tribute to Bill Nick but quite frankly these kits are ****ing horrible.

Mind you, looking at Arsenals, Liverpools, Qpr's, United et.c It seems that disgusting looking kits are quite the fashion in the Premier League.

Really don't know why people get so bothered about even a smidge of red on our kits. So what if Arsenal wear red? Get over it.

The new kits are some of the worst we've had in a while but I'll probably still get the home shirt :lol:

Like the idea of a tribute to Bill Nick but quite frankly these kits are ****ing horrible.

Mind you, looking at Arsenals, Liverpools, Qpr's, United et.c It seems that disgusting looking kits are quite the fashion in the Premier League.

Adidas do the best kits by far, Levy sacks off Under Armour in favour of Adidas.....problem solved.

The three stripes thing makes their stuff look dated and as designs go is a bit ****.

So the three stripes make all the kits look the same? I don't get how the Colombia kit looks like the Germany away kit for example. Name a better kit maker. People on this forum seem to love umbro, personally I think their kits are boring.

So the three stripes make all the kits look the same? I don't get how the Colombia kit looks like the Germany away kit for example. Name a better kit maker. People on this forum seem to love umbro, personally I think their kits are boring.

Puma were great IMO, loved most of their stuff. A shame we didn't have more of it at the Spurs shop. UA have been decent, expect them to improve over time. Didn't mind Kappa either. I'm sure there are other, lesser brands, that can do a good job, but would obviously pay us much less.

Adidas were the **** in the 90s, then they had a brief period of success with their retro stuff. Now it just looks so bland and soulless, completely out of date.

Puma were great IMO, loved most of their stuff. A shame we didn't have more of it at the Spurs shop. UA have been decent, expect them to improve over time. Didn't mind Kappa either. I'm sure there are other, lesser brands, that can do a good job, but would obviously pay us much less.

Adidas were the **** in the 90s, then they had a brief period of success with their retro stuff. Now it just looks so bland and soulless, completely out of date.

Kappa have been our best one in recent years.

Bought the home for my daughter (5) and the away for my son (8) both loved them. I spent more money on kits again this year - fair play Levy

Stupid question department: has anyone come across a long sleeved away shirt?

Searched high & low on the official site but no sign (apart from long sleeved home) :-k

Are there any cheap places to get the kit this year? Previous years you could get it on play or sports direct, but not this year... Don't want to pay £5 for p and p from spurs club shop!

Back