• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Netflix

WhoopWhoop

William Gallas
Wind Up Merchant
Does using Netflix add to your Internet usage limit? I'm on bt broadband rarely download things but started using Netflix back in January got a bill today and all it says is download limit reached extra fees: ?ú20 didn't even know there was a limit on what u could download but seein as I rarely download things can I assume it is Netflix being used on my xbox?

fudge them off and start using someone without data limits.

What the fudge is up with ISP's? With Youtube and all sorts now being streamed, (iPlayer etc) people need LARGE data limits as standard.

Does using Netflix add to your Internet usage limit? I'm on bt broadband rarely download things but started using Netflix back in January got a bill today and all it says is download limit reached extra fees: ?ú20 didn't even know there was a limit on what u could download but seein as I rarely download things can I assume it is Netflix being used on my xbox?

yes its rate is just under a gig an hour give or take

you need to get unlimited for mid to heavy streaming tv via xbox

Back