• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Need recommendations for a new laptop

Upgrade

Hold on - you MB Air should have come with Lion pre-installed if it's the current model?

That's what i thought. The manager checked the model and confirmed it was the new line of air's but it's come with Snow leopard for some reason. I've read mixed reviews on it so am a bit reluctant to upgrade.

Lol

I ve never used streams on my mac. We get all almost all PL games live here

PS. Streams work on mac, dont stress

So the keyboard on my Macbook is not responding (the tracker pad isn't either). I'm pretty sure it's my stupid fault as i spilt a bit of water on it earlier but fudge me didn't think it would do that. Anyone tell me what i can do to fix it?

So the keyboard on my Macbook is not responding (the tracker pad isn't either). I'm pretty sure it's my stupid fault as i spilt a bit of water on it earlier but fudge me didn't think it would do that. Anyone tell me what i can do to fix it?

Could try hair drier or a warm airing cupboard for a few hours

My suggestion would be that if it doesn't come back, look up the serial number/year your macbook came out and see if there was any fault with the logic board. Happened to me years ago with a macbook, I got a new one free because at that time there was a softly acknowledged issue.

Sadly, if you spilt water on there, it might be not great...can you hook up a wireless keyboard to see if THAT works? Really sounds like the logic board to me...

Back