• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

My site and DJ Mixes for ya

Rob

Peter Taylor
The site is finally as close to what I want as I'll get it and I have 10 mixes up for d/l if you want them

Let me know what you think and what you want more of!

www.djrobwilde.com

There's an 8 min mix which plays through sound cloud which is on the about me page.

You can get the other 9 mixes through the link on the mixes page but it asks you to share on either Facebook or twitter first.

If you haven't got any of those then you can access the music direct via www.mixcloud.com/djrobwilde but I'd obviously prefer if you shared it to give me a bit of advertising and maybe get people interested in my mixes who otherwise would never hear me :)

I don't have either of those two, mate - hope it's ok if I skip a this step

But will reference a couple of mates to your site 'manually' if that's ok

I don't have either of those two, mate - hope it's ok if I skip a this step

But will reference a couple of mates to your site 'manually' if that's ok

That's cool mate I appreciate that a hell of a lot of people don't use social networking sites as they do their social networking socially!! That's why I gave the other link and you can always 'follow' on there.

Like your mixes, check out my Youtube channel I do rap/hip-hop mashups http://www.youtube.com/user/JDMarks16/videos

Nice! I'll pass those on to a mate of mine if that's ok?

Back