• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

He played quite well against Juventus. If we don't sign anyone, it might be worth keeping him because we start the season without Son and Lamela, we've loaned Onomah to Villa. Sissoko won't set the world alight, but he can do a job as a squad player while those two come back to fitness.

He played quite well against Juventus. If we don't sign anyone, it might be worth keeping him because we start the season without Son and Lamela, we've loaned Onomah to Villa. Sissoko won't set the world alight, but he can do a job as a squad player while those two come back to fitness.

This is turning into a Sissoko lovinathon.......but he was a lot better today!

Not his biggest fan by a long shot, but that was a step in the right direction. Would have to see his shot go in off the post

Like a new signing. Even the crowd sung "Ohhhhhh, Moussa Sissoko...". Admittedly for irony, but he was good. Unlucky that shot didn't go in, really good.

Game conditions that suited him, not surprising that he did quite well.

Problem remains that those game conditions are quite rare for us. And we have other players that thrive in those conditions. And up against teams that give us those game conditions he's often too inconsistent and not disciplined enough defensively.

Would start him at Saudi Sportswashing Machine (do we actually have a choice) Ex club that hates him, Wants a move, Live on TV.

Sissoko masterclass incoming.

I thought Sissoko did well yesterday, but precisely because his ex-club hates him, I wouldn't play him at St James'. I think it would turn a hyped atmosphere into a 'hate-fest' and do us no favours at all.

I think people are over egging the hate here - Saudi Sportswashing Machine were happy to see him go why would they hold much hatred for him?
If you go on Toon forums/Twitter you will see how much hate there is for him. It's not just that he left, he upset Geordie sensibilities by basically implying (according to them) he's gone to a 'big club' etc etc, and generally dissing the great 'Noocastle haweh canny lad' culture.

I can easily be wrong, but if he starts I think the fans will tear into him the way Stoke fans did with Rose, (who IIRC had to be substituted one game because of it).

I think we need to calm the atmosphere down on Sunday, not chuck petrol on the bonfire.

If Poch does not pick Sissoko I have n problem as long as it is because Poch things he is not good enough and not because of the frenzied atmosphere

If you go on Toon forums/Twitter you will see how much hate there is for him. It's not just that he left, he upset Geordie sensibilities by basically implying (according to them) he's gone to a 'big club' etc etc, and generally dissing the great 'Noocastle haweh canny lad' culture.

I can easily be wrong, but if he starts I think the fans will tear into him the way Stoke fans did with Rose, (who IIRC had to be substituted one game because of it).

I think we need to calm the atmosphere down on Sunday, not chuck petrol on the bonfire.

The only who seems to think there will be a bonfire is by the looks of it is you. He is a ex player going back to a club he used to play for ( the same happens at ground around the Prem every week) nothing new and imo you are over reacting.

Back