• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Hopefully he comes good but I think we'd be wise to use his hyped reputation by getting around 25m of psg next summer.

And seeing as lamela appears to have gone back to the old version of himself, I believe we should take advantage of his good season last year by selling to inter for similar money.

Hopefully the pair come good but let's be honest for a combined 60m they were mistakes. Both are far too inconsistent to justify such fees and frankly even on their best day their not worth that much.

For me I'd cash in while I can and reinvest on a proper talent. Look what Chelsea got for 30m in Willian and similar money from Liverpool on mane, goons got Sanchez...

We can do so much better than these two imo and it would greatly benefit the team, which is what we all want.

I'm not Lamela's biggest fan. But I disagree with you comment on him regressing!
Sissoko will be interesting.

Hopefully he comes good but I think we'd be wise to use his hyped reputation by getting around 25m of psg next summer.

And seeing as lamela appears to have gone back to the old version of himself, I believe we should take advantage of his good season last year by selling to inter for similar money.

Hopefully the pair come good but let's be honest for a combined 60m they were mistakes. Both are far too inconsistent to justify such fees and frankly even on their best day their not worth that much.

For me I'd cash in while I can and reinvest on a proper talent. Look what Chelsea got for 30m in Willian and similar money from Liverpool on mane, goons got Sanchez...

We can do so much better than these two imo and it would greatly benefit the team, which is what we all want.

Lamela has not gone back to the old version of himself and I don't think that we should sell unless we got a stupid offer for him. Lamela was not a mistake, he's a very effective player and one that we would get more than the fee we paid for him. Sissoko is too early to judge. We are not playing a similar system to France or Saudi Sportswashing Machine and he has not had a full pre-season. We are also not even half way through our own season. I have said this many times before, but the lack of loyalty we as fans show the players is disappointing. If we don't show our players loyalty, then we should not expect any loyalty in return.

There are players within our team who if we applied the logic that is being applied to Sissoko, we would not have within the team. That is evidence enough that we should show patience.

Lamela has not gone back to the old version of himself and I don't think that we should sell unless we got a stupid offer for him. Lamela was not a mistake, he's a very effective player and one that we would get more than the fee we paid for him. Sissoko is too early to judge. We are not playing a similar system to France or Saudi Sportswashing Machine and he has not had a full pre-season. We are also not even half way through our own season. I have said this many times before, but the lack of loyalty we as fans show the players is disappointing. If we don't show our players loyalty, then we should not expect any loyalty in return.

There are players within our team who if we applied the logic that is being applied to Sissoko, we would not have within the team. That is evidence enough that we should show patience.

But it doesn't help that sissoko has got previous with his lack of effort. You only have to ask Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans about him and they will tell you how they mugged us off with that price tag.

I'm willing to give him a chance to settle as he has not had a pre season and is working in a new system.

And additionally it's about where do we upgrade our squad next. For me the area most in need of top class players is those inside forward positions where we have eriksen, son, lamela, N'koudou and sissoko.

Those options are not good enough for me for a side aiming to win the league and also our aspirations should be to win the CL, so we need to improve the squad in those inside forward positions to help us achieve our goals.

So if we improve in that position then some players must go and for me that would be lamela and sissoko if current form continues through to next summer.

But it doesn't help that sissoko has got previous with his lack of effort. You only have to ask Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans about him and they will tell you how they mugged us off with that price tag.

I'm willing to give him a chance to settle as he has not had a pre season and is working in a new system.

Couldn't give a monkeys what the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans think. Personally I've not seen a lack of effort from him in a Spurs shirt. What I have seen is a loose first touch and someone who is clearly struggling to adapt to the way that we play.

And additionally it's about where do we upgrade our squad next. For me the area most in need of top class players is those inside forward positions where we have eriksen, son, lamela, N'koudou and sissoko.

Those options are not good enough for me for a side aiming to win the league and also our aspirations should be to win the CL, so we need to improve the squad in those inside forward positions to help us achieve our goals.

So if we improve in that position then some players must go and for me that would be lamela and sissoko if current form continues through to next summer.

Win the CL? We haven't won the league yet. We haven't even established ourselves as regular CL qualifiers. I think you are getting a little impatient my friend!!

Win the CL? We haven't won the league yet. We haven't even established ourselves as regular CL qualifiers. I think you are getting a little impatient my friend!!

I'm not impatient and certainly won't be distraught if we fail to win it in the next 15 years but we should now be aiming to win these huge trophies and be assembling a squad to achieve that.

As an aside I don't think sissoko has done anything particularly wrong since he's joined. I just don't see him being what we need.

We need better to achieve our ambitious goals.

I see he has been mouthing off about not having a pre-season, well he could have had one if he had acted like a professional à la Gini Wijnaldum.

We have one of the best managers in world football, it won't have been all fun and games here.

Unfortunately United thought that too with Mourniho who has a far better record than Rafa... he is t looking great now with a weak squad of over paid players

I agree Rafa is great but youd be nuts to think he can turn you around in the prem quickly. Your team richest club in that league who has spent the most money in proven championship pklayer @Greg. Your were bankers to go up But the premier league is a whole different ball game as you saw last season. And IMO you don't have a better side than you ha pd that went down... your just playing a weaker league

I haven't seen a lack of effort from Sissoko at all, not in his games so far for us, nor for France. Neither did I ever see that in Saudi Sportswashing Machine's games against us?

I see he has been mouthing off about not having a pre-season, well he could have had one if he had acted like a professional à la Gini Wijnaldum.
He is Dutch right and they were not at the Euro's - France got to the final so his pre season would have been very short regardless.

Sorry only just seen this bit. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I could equally say that we could have got far far worse players than them for a combined 60m.

It would have been some going to get a worse player than Sissoko for 30 million and 95k a week, unless we paid the same to a Crawley united striker.

It makes no sense

I haven't seen a lack of effort from Sissoko at all, not in his games so far for us, nor for France. Neither did I ever see that in Saudi Sportswashing Machine's games against us?

Apparently he was brick in all the non-televised Toon games. Considering that they were almost entirely complete sh*t for most of his time there, and only got a properly good coach in Rafa about six months before Sissoko left, I don't think it's wise to draw too many conclusions from his time there.

Back