• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

I think he played at the standard of a normal footballer tonight. Which, for him, is incredible.

No spazzing of the ball that I could see, I don't believe he kicked himself in the face at any point either.

Horrible defensive moment when he got 5 yards wrong side of his man twice in 5 seconds. Ended up with baldy, beardy clam getting a shot off, but he balanced that with a good run for the goal.

We want a team...

106fzwp.jpg

... of eleven Moussa Sissokos :)

Fantastic again tonight - he has made himself undroppable now.

I think he played at the standard of a normal footballer tonight. Which, for him, is incredible.

No spazzing of the ball that I could see, I don't believe he kicked himself in the face at any point either.

Horrible defensive moment when he got 5 yards wrong side of his man twice in 5 seconds. Ended up with baldy, beardy clam getting a shot off, but he balanced that with a good run for the goal.
You're not cheating on your missus. You don't have to stick to your story no matter what.

Astonishing. This improvement isn't just what we thought it might be after Chelsea: a physical player performing well to a limited, specific role and remit. Charging through a high-quality Italian team who are parking the bus for a draw is something else. Something that all our supposedly creative players were struggling with. When the facts change, I change my mind.

What struck me tonight was that even prior to the goal he was far more composed than usual. Constantly winning it and popping it off to the right player at the right time. A combative box to box performance without attempting anything too spectacular* and more than willing to do the ugly stuff.

Well played Moussa.

*Ok maybe once!

Was Sissoko always good but just played in the wrong position and/or formation - because he has looked so bad until the last few games, when he has looked not-too bad-at-all

Or has he just improved somehow? Maybe Poch explained to him how his contract worked. Or maybe his sweatband sponsor threatened to withdraw sponsorship.

Back