• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Most popular Spurs side?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/1355233.stm

He also afterwards decided he would only ever bother turning up properly in games against the elite teams like Man Utd and played the remainder of games with the permanent hump. I liked him alot until this point but for me no player actually playing for the club should advocate what Campbell did. Even if you think it, you dont need to say it especially as he became captain after that as well.

He also needs to remember that we gave him a platform to improve as a player which he did and fair play to him for his part in it but when he broke into the side he was **** and remained so for a few seasons.

where does the idea that Berbatov is hated come from?! I was mildly annoyed with him at the time but bygones are bygones and he's easily up there with the bet of the best in a Spurs shirt.

Yeah i don't think Berbatov is hated either.

I think we made our peace with him when he came back for Ledleys testimonial. We sung his name, he applauded us, miss the guy. Would have happily had him back this season even if he isn't a Pochettino type player

Yeah i don't think Berbatov is hated either.

I think we made our peace with him when he came back for Ledleys testimonial. We sung his name, he applauded us, miss the guy. Would have happily had him back this season even if he isn't a Pochettino type player

Yes true. Was despised when he went to Man U, certainly his agent anyway.

Think Nayim deserves a mention.... probably the most popular SINCE he left!

Defoe was never that popular. He just had a name that rhymed with yiddo.

I'd say a good 2/3rds were Keanists to 1/3rd Defoists

You say that just because you don't/didn't rate him....

Defoe was very popular with the fans at WHL and still is (as evidenced by his reception yesterday....were you there by the way?)

He wasn't as good a player as Keane, but for some strange reason he was just as popular with the fans.

I'd go

--------Thorstvedt

---King---Mabbutt---Dawson

--Anderton--Freund--Davids--Ginola

---Klinsmann--Sheringham--vdV

Back