• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Most likely member....

Brilliant!
I think this is classic!
p.s. I will sign a striker when I'm ready (August 31st, 11.58pm, I now have efax!!!!!!!)

I'm looking forward to the moment when Bryan Swanson's and Jim White's heads simultaneously explode when they realise that we have actually bought a striker! Can't remember what Bryan Swansons's usual quote is or I'd be throwing it in here!

Anyone who ISN'T furious should seriously re-evaluate their aspirations, imv

I'm struggling to look at your posts with that avatar... to think I staved off Greg last season and ensured that we managed a good point there last season, only for you to let us down with your abomination of an effort this year! :(

I can't wait until we play Southampton, anyone see that fat guy in the Saints mob yesterday? He made that one in the avatar look thin!! :O

Bit of fun from the old board. Feel free to move to random but thought it should go here.

Most likely to be a serial killer - rossi22 ( ;) )

Most likely to be Daniel Levy - thfcsteff

To sensible for this site - milo

Favourite poster(s) - Marky, Leeds, Jurgen the German

Add your own too if u can be bothered.

Most likely to start an identical thread within half an hour, claim precedence then throw a wobbler before it's locked after several pages of abuse.

Most likely to be a serial killer - Brain Of Levy. Probably the only one clever enough to get away with it.

Most likely to be Daniel Levy - Wriggly

To sensible for this site - Crawley

Favourite poster(s) - Paxtonwolf, Roy1983, Moonlight Knight, Totman

Thanks for sorting out the exec box for GG Admin, Dan

You're welcome. Please know that your "entrance fees" and per drink overcharge will be going towards the new striker I will sign when I'm good and fakking ready. I thank you in advance...

You're welcome. Please know that your "entrance fees" and per drink overcharge will be going towards the new striker I will sign when I'm good and fakking ready. I thank you in advance...

You take your time, Dan, I find it easier to motivate myself when a deadline is looming too

Or have their priorities right and realise it's no use being furious over something you have zero control over?

You have no control over the final score either - why bother watching at all?

Like most one here (hopefully all) - I'm passionate about the club we've chosen to support therefore something of such significance would have an emotional impact on me as a supporter - whether I like or not. Much like a loss or bad decision in a game. If that's a stick to beat someone with - be my guest, fella

You have no control over the final score either - why bother watching at all?

Like most one here (hopefully all) - I'm passionate about the club we've chosen to support therefore something of such significance would have an emotional impact on me as a supporter - whether I like or not. Much like a loss or bad decision in a game. If that's a stick to beat someone with - be my guest, fella

That's like saying why bother watching a film? Whilst the game is on I fully live it, but I don't let it affect me afterwards.

That's like saying why bother watching a film? Whilst the game is on I fully live it, but I don't let it affect me afterwards.

You said it

This is another debate all together but people/fans have different levels of emotional reponse to the game. Apart from the extremist of cases of obssession - who is right and wrong?

You said it

This is another debate all together but people/fans have different levels of emotional reponse to the game. Apart from the extremist of cases of obssession - who is right and wrong?

Well except people who put it ahead of the real important things in life (e.g family or risking your job, health etc, which I guess can come under the extreme cases), no one is wrong. When I was younger I used to let it control me too much, angry after a loss until we played again, lashing out etc, but has an epiphany about it all a couple of seasons ago, and realised it just isn't that important.

You take your time, Dan, I find it easier to motivate myself when a deadline is looming too

Thank you Milo, I shall indeed...thank goodness I can read GG and know how many people are stewing in their own bile as I squeeze another few days worth of interest from the transfer kitty cash haargh haargh haargh!

Back