• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

Yes but it won't be though. These clauses are things like total apps and international apps therefore having no bearing on how we do as a club. It seems a lot that's all.

Some of it will be. But I rather expect Levy to strike a balance. Other clauses can be related to european qualification or even more specific than that (champions league) - I have heard of past transfers with such conditions.

Read that the proposed Schneiderlin deal is around £14m up front/guaranteed with up to £10m more in clauses.

Yep that sounds like a Levy deal. When you consider that Arsenal have paid 16m for a kid off the same team you'd have to be happy enough with that. In fact the transfer market this season has been distorted so badly by the new TV money it just seems that everybody is going for an extra 5mil.

Nicolò Schira ‏@NicoSchira 8h
More
#Tottenham make a bid to #Southampton for #Schneiderlin. #SaintsFC want 8 mln €. #THFC

Nicolò Schira ‏@NicoSchira 8h
More
#Tottenham make a bid to #Southampton for #Schneiderlin. #SaintsFC want 8 mln €. #THFC

One of the best things about Schneiderlin is how completely underrated his is by the general public. I thought he was possibly the best CM in the league last season.

I'm guessing no one really knows what this 8m refers to? It might be they want the first 8m installment of the total fee upfront OR they want 8 mill on top of our last offer etc

I had never even heard the name Schneiderlin before this thread emerged. After watching a highlight video on Youtube, I can now safely say I will be deeply disappointed when Chelski highjack this deal and send him on loan to Everton.

I had never even heard the name Schneiderlin before this thread emerged. After watching a highlight video on Youtube, I can now safely say I will be deeply disappointed when Chelski highjack this deal and send him on loan to Everton.

He's definitely an under-the-radar player. Like no-one outside our club got just how good Carrick was in 2005-6.

He's definitely an under-the-radar player. Like no-one outside our club got just how good Carrick was in 2005-6.

Could be an interesting signing, if we pull it off. From the highlights he looked a very tidy player. Him having already worked with Poch can't be a negative either. He was also voted players player and supporters player of the season, according to the great source that is Wikipedia.

If he can, like people say, fill the void that Modric left, I'm all for signing him.

ITK on another site saying that MS has handed in his resignation i.e. transfer request...things could get exciting now

ITK on another site saying that MS has handed in his resignation i.e. transfer request...things could get exciting now

That's usually just a technicality to break the player's right to a loyalty clause payment.

It doesn't necessarily mean the player is getting shirty with the selling club, just that they are acting to enable the transfer.

Stobart just tweeted this. And said leaks from Soton end therefore possibly trying to start bidding war.
#THFC working on deals to sign Schneiderlin & Rodriguez but neither imminent or that close. Interest from other clubs in both players too

Yes, too straightforward a deal before. This sounds much more like a typical Spurs transfer deal

yeah there is plenty of time until 11.59 pm Sept 1st.....Levy wont even switch on his phone from now until the afternoon of that day

Back