• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

Talking THFC™ @TalkingTHFC · 30m
.@talkSPORT believe the fee agreed for Morgan Schneiderlin is £12million, and not the reported £27million Southampton 'required.' #THFC

loooooool oh man if this is true...daylight robbery.

just been reading the saintsweb thread on the deal and a few hours a go they were predicting 40m+ for the pair :lol:

hope 12m is correct!

also they all seem in unison that Schneiderlin was the star of their team last season

You really want him to go don't you? i mean at first it was to do with his hip but i see you're slowly bringing up his game (which i think is your real gripe) and actually thinking he would go to Southampton.

Didn't think I would ever bring myself to say this but I am with Gutter Boy on this. Schneiderlin in and Dembele going the other way would be an outstanding deal for us

.@talkSPORT believe the fee agreed for Morgan Schneiderlin is £12million, and not the reported £27million Southampton 'required.' #THFC

:ross:

Just had a quick look through their forum, a couple of their posters talking about how Levy is going to screw them.

I also felt a bit sorry for them....until I remembered what their fans are like. Reading the thread on this rumour only served to reinforce what asses they are.

must be bullsh!t

Feel really sorry for them regardless. I'd be heart broken if Levy went ahead and butchered the club like their chairman is doing. They are gonna be in a lot of trouble this year irrespective of who they bring in. They literally need to buy a new first team (Rodriguez, Lambert, Lallana, Schneiderlin, Lovren and Shaw all gone) and that will be a harsh settling in period.

I reckon there is something missing from the reported £12 million. No way would they crumble like that on the asking price without some incentive. Perhaps we are giving them 2-3 players in exchange for a fair going rate on Schneiderlin and Rodriguez?

Didn't think I would ever bring myself to say this but I am with Gutter Boy on this. Schneiderlin in and Dembele going the other way would be an outstanding deal for us

Dembele isn't going to Southampton..lets be realistic.

As i said...i think Holtby and Sandro will both be off come the end of the window (and Carroll loaned out or even thrown in this deal).

Schneiderlin
Dembele
Capoue
Paulinho
Benteleb

That's what i think our midfield options will be...

reading that thread apparently the club have taken the stance that any player who's heart isn't in it is available for a transfer basically - a bold move.

KD what level clubs do you reckon Dembele would attract interest from?

Saintsweb have some hilarious posters. Daily they mention how Spurs are not a bigger club. They really do hate us with a passion. More so than Pool who have stripped them.

Nearly all the saints fans on their forum seem to think Schneiderlin is/was their best player overall (that's including all the players already sold).

This could be the one..

That big 'should have been' transfer of the summer, that people spend the rest of the year arguing about. Who's fault it didn't go through and why doesn't levy back the manager..

That said I'm optimistic. He'd be a great buy for us.

Never realised Schneiderlin has been with Southampton since their rise from League 1, now I'm even more impressed!

He's homegrown and up till about 8 weeks ago was eligible to play for England.

Talksport saying the fee is £12m !!!!

If true then wow, or we must be throwing in players too

£12m and 2-3 players would be a superb deal.

You really want him to go don't you? i mean at first it was to do with his hip but i see you're slowly bringing up his game (which i think is your real gripe) and actually thinking he would go to Southampton.

I just hate the way he smothers all our attacking play by never releasing the ball. He's almost up there with Defoe in the frustration stakes. I genuinely don't think he's good enough for our level - he's not had a top game for us in over 18 months now.

I just hate the way he smothers all our attacking play by never releasing the ball. He's almost up there with Defoe in the frustration stakes. I genuinely don't think he's good enough for our level - he's not had a top game for us in over 18 months now.

tHta's fine and you're entitled to that opinion but please stick to this and quit going on about the hip. His injury might be as severe as you claim but it's been clear as day for a while now that's not your main issue in the slightest.

Dembele isn't going to Southampton..lets be realistic.

As i said...i think Holtby and Sandro will both be off come the end of the window (and Carroll loaned out or even thrown in this deal).

Schneiderlin
Dembele
Capoue
Paulinho
Benteleb

That's what i think our midfield options will be...

That's pretty unbalance - 1 DM and not much legs in there

To me:
DMs - Sandro, Capoue
Deep ballplayers - Schneiderlin, Bentaleb
Box-to-box - Paulinho, Holtby

has much more balance to it.

Saintsweb have some hilarious posters. Daily they mention how Spurs are not a bigger club. They really do hate us with a passion. More so than Pool who have stripped them.

Dates back to when we poached Hoddle then Richards... Wasn't improved when we then got Bale for (relatively) peanuts and then screwed them further by buying the sell on clause and then seeing him go to Real for a worldie :ross:

That's pretty unbalance - 1 DM and not much legs in there

To me:
DMs - Sandro, Capoue
Deep ballplayers - Schneiderlin, Bentaleb
Box-to-box - Paulinho, Holtby

has much more balance to it.

i'm not saying what i want to happen...i'm saying what i think will happen.

What i want to happen....

Schneiderlin
Dembele
Sandro
Benteleb
Holtby

i would also be happy with keeping Capoue but that would mean less opportunities for Benteleb (so i would sacrifice Capoue over all the others) .Oh and i don't think Holtby's best position is as a box to box mid.

Personally speaking i think Holtby will sadly be involved in this deal (and i also think Sandro will be sold).
I really like Holtby, and I don't think I need to mention what a fan of Sandro I am, but a future midfield of Schneiderlin and Bentaleb makes me need new underwear.

Back