• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Monsanto/GMO woo vs science

They came up with the technology. Next you'll be insisting that Monsanto refused payment by the US defence department.
Again, different company.

I think you need to get it straight which company you are against, the pre 2000 general chemical company or the post 2000 agricultural company that exists now.

If you want people to campaign against the pre 2000 one, then it will be a short campaign - the company already doesn't exist.

Here, read this for more info. The Monsanto of now is a tiny part of what was that had nothing to do with any of what you've posted. They just reused the brand name to save about $40M of repackaging and rebranding - turns out to be one of the worst business decisions ever made.
http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/why-the-climate-corporation-sold-itself-to-monsanto

These environmental vandals are amongst the world's worst polluters and do so in the hope of getting away with it. They only seem to clean up when forced to do so. CNUTS!

No farmer can fully certify that there has been no cross pollination at all.

Again, please give me a reason why GMOs differ from every other farmer's crops and I'll tell you why it's nonsense.

Please read the posts above. I quoted from your right wing play book, you know the right wing holy script...freedom of choice. People choose not to eat that crap.

Thanks to Monsanto, Beluga whales are considered to be a pollutant, as they carry so much Dioxin in their tissues. Thanks for that!

based on this is there going to be mass protests against Leverkusen in the week, Bayer make Monsanto look like a sweet shop

These environmental vandals are amongst the world's worst polluters and do so in the hope of getting away with it. They only seem to clean up when forced to do so. CNUTS!
Evidence please. You're starting to sound like that anti-vax nut job with all the wild accusations and no evidence/links.

Again, different company.

I think you need to get it straight which company you are against, the pre 2000 general chemical company or the post 2000 agricultural company that exists now.

If you want people to campaign against the pre 2000 one, then it will be a short campaign - the company already doesn't exist.

Here, read this for more info. The Monsanto of now is a tiny part of what was that had nothing to do with any of what you've posted. They just reused the brand name to save about $40M of repackaging and rebranding - turns out to be one of the worst business decisions ever made.
http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/why-the-climate-corporation-sold-itself-to-monsanto

Same company philosophy. just a different focus.

Please read the posts above. I quoted from your right wing play book, you know the right wing holy script...freedom of choice. People choose not to eat that crap.
So do you feel the same about the non-GMO farmers whose crops "infect" the ones you eat?

Please tell me why you don't want to eat GMOs

So do you feel the same about the non-GMO farmers whose crops "infect" the ones you eat?

Please tell me why you don't want to eat GMOs

It's my right as a consumer to exercise freedom of choice. That's what all the neo liberals such as yourself claim. Monsanto and their ilk are removing that freedom and attempting to hijack agriculture and to create a monopoly.

based on this is there going to be mass protests against Leverkusen in the week, Bayer make Monsanto look like a sweet shop

Yeah they manufacture some horrible stuff too, but are they as environmentally irresponsible as Monsanto? I'll bet Scara owns shares!

It's my right as a consumer to exercise freedom of choice. That's what all the neo liberals such as yourself claim. Monsanto and their ilk are removing that freedom and attempting to hijack agriculture and to create a monopoly.
No they're not, they're just selling their product.

Do you blame Mercedes for stopping you from driving a Citroën?

As soon as you start with the name calling, its a sign that you have lost the argument. That is very crack covering for me to see. thanks for that.
What do you expect me to do?

I keep asking for evidence, you keep posting unsubstantiated nonsense. If you want to be taken seriously, back up those accusations with evidence and then at least try to either accept or address the responses that have shown your previous statements to be false.

Back