• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moment of the season

I've been living in Southampton for the past 15 years but that was the first time I've managed to get a ticket in the away end. By far and away that was the highlight of my season! Puts the locals in their place too.

More selfishly though I was delighted that Liverpool didn't win the league.

iZ0ieildDHly7.gif

I've been living in Southampton for the past 15 years but that was the first time I've managed to get a ticket in the away end. By far and away that was the highlight of my season! Puts the locals in their place too.

More selfishly though I was delighted that Liverpool didn't win the league.

You have my deepest sympathy. Mos Eisley is not high up on my list of places to live.

Time to look at back at the season and forget the bad stuff and enjoy the lighter moments... this is from me..

Referee Chris Foy's reaction after the Adebayor celebration at Southampton... a picture tells a thousand words

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...l-adebayors-dancing-celebration-29860093.html

That picture reminds me of the old Pro Evo games when a player is locked into a celebration animation and the others are trying to run past with a blank expression on their faces but are just butting up against the frame of the animation.

Back