• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mitt Romney the next new leader of the free world!!!

Destroys him every time.
Also funny to see Colbert on O'Reilly because he goes in-character and O'Reilly essentially has to play along.

I think the Daily Show would run out of material if it weren't for Fox.

I would love to see Jon Stewart moderate a presidential debate. Would never happen, but he'd actually go after the candidates and hold them accountable. Broadcast journalists are far too deferential.

You realize that you just excoriated Rasmussen for being biased and thereafter used the most liberal of blogs/websites/memes to back up your point that Obama has done a good job for this country, right?

And btw, if you want to dismiss Rasmussen as biased, surely you can't dismiss the NY Times (being the bastion of liberal journalism and all).
"Forty-five percent say they would vote for Mr. Romney if the election were held now and 43 percent say they would vote for Mr. Obama.

When undecided voters who lean toward a particular candidate are included, Mr. Romney has 47 percent to Mr. Obama’s 46 percent."

Except I specifically said that I don't think Obama has done a great job. What I was doing was replying to marky's assertion that Obama has done nothing (after he had to bring race into it as usual) and to say that Obama is a better choice than the macaron that is mittens and the train wreck that is the republican party. And which of the memes have listed something incorrectly?

When one of the more conservative members of this board (albeit a very logical one imo) is so openly hostile to Romney, you have to wonder what the rest of the world sees that Americans don't.

And as I said, swing states are what decides these elections. So far in this electoral cycle, Obama looks to have the advantage here. Things can change of course.

They said that about the actor that acted with a monkey. I hope you are right though

The guy has too much baggage which the Democrats can target, such as his business record in exporting jobs etc, then you have the whole Mormon thing, which will actually split the looney christian right. To many of them, Mormons do not actually count as christians. Therefore many commenators are suggesting that Romney will not get the un-divided support of this natural Republican constituency. Oh... and the guys comes across as insincere on T.V., a real phoney.

Romney is certainly making friends on his UK visit:

"I swear, sometimes I think some Americans shouldn't leave the country. Are you kidding me – stay home if you don't know what to say." (Carl Lewis)

"Romney has achieved the impossible and made Boris Johnson look like a statesman." @Roger Quimbly

"Romney's mouth is somehow big enough to fit both his foot and his silver spoon in at the same time." @SamGrittner

"Romney has convinced our biggest ally that he's a bigger doofus than Bush." @TheDailyEdge

"Mitt Romney struggling to connect with the British, which is not surprising because they are people." @jonlovett

Romney just reeks of someone completely disconnected from the real world. Mental religious nut job born into high privilege went to Harvard etc, management consultant asset stripper. Knows fuk all about the rest of the world and doesn't have an once of conviction in his body. He will say ANYTHING to get elected.

Obama care is basically the same system Willard implemented in Massachussets and now he slags it? Zero political conviction.

Barry will rape that ass good!! :)

They should just divide USA in half, almost like they did with Pakistan and India.
One republican and one democratic part. Would be much easier to have all the nutters isolated in one country.

They should just divide USA in half, almost like they did with Pakistan and India.
One republican and one democratic part. Would be much easier to have all the nutters isolated in one country.

So we're going to have two USAs trying to start war with each other?

2759176545_jesusland_liberty_xlarge.gif

5370237469_ce024650b2.jpg

Quite a few swing states though.

Republicans will become defunct soon. The states is becoming more Latino. And these tend to be democratic.

Romney just reeks of someone completely disconnected from the real world.

Tried to bet one of the other Republican candidates (Perry? I can't remember) $10,000 in a presidential debate. In the midst of a recession. Good going Mitt.

Florida, Nevada, Virginia all democratic on occasion. Every major city in the US is democratic.

Fair enough. The state electoral maps don't show the whole picture. Detailed maps with finer detail show that the cities are democrat, much like the UK where the cities are Labour, with the suburbs ebing the decider. However, for presidential politics, with the winner take all electoral college votes in nearly every state (except Nebraska?), the state maps are indicative, because the red states are more rural.

If you want a more interesting analysis, have a look at this article from 2008: http://www.americamagazine.org/content/article.cfm?article_id=11163

Last edited:
Back