• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mikey Moore

I was pleased he got one little dribble.
For ages he was just waiting and waiting for a touch, then yeeted it upfield left footed from our own box, but at least he got a dribble.
I was hoping he would keep going and try to nutmeg Akanji and score a worldie.

I really hope we can get a good start against Sheffield at the weekend and he can get 20mins at the end.

Then see what he can do post/pre season.

Let's not get carried away yet again. We already have a few who got their first chance years ago and are still nowhere near first team material. I'd rather see him come on than Gil, but he's probably only on the bench in the first place because the older academy players are busy with their playoffs.

Let's not get carried away yet again. We already have a few who got their first chance years ago and are still nowhere near first team material. I'd rather see him come on than Gil, but he's probably only on the bench in the first place because the older academy players are busy with their playoffs.
He got his chance because he was taking the tinkle at under 18s
He also had some things in his contract that meant he would get first team squad time

He didn't play with the academy team did he?

I think we have a few options there already, but surprised we haven't seen him step up there.

He played a few under 18 games
And took the tinkle basically

I think he played most of the season until he started training with the first team, and even then might have played a game or 2.

Always got good reviews. I hope we can take a lot of the youngsters to Australia after the season ends.

See who could possibly be an option as back up if needed.

I think he played most of the season until he started training with the first team, and even then might have played a game or 2.

Always got good reviews. I hope we can take a lot of the youngsters to Australia after the season ends.

You sure?
I thought it was only 3/4 games
He was injured either side of it

IMG_3600.png

I was wrong

I was pleased he got one little dribble.
For ages he was just waiting and waiting for a touch, then yeeted it upfield left footed from our own box, but at least he got a dribble.
I was hoping he would keep going and try to nutmeg Akanji and score a worldie.
Was thinking the exact same thing myself. After previously hoping he would at least get to touch the ball and then the yeet looked like it might end up his only touch.

Looked alright.

Going to be tricky with the U21s still involved in the PL2 playoffs.

Back