• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs Everton

Very excited for tomorrow
Big Xmas tinkle up with my group
Train into Liverpool Street for 10am, big fry up at Polo Bar across the street
Drinks in The Astronomer and Kings Stores, upto the ground for 1.30pm
More drinks, 3 points, after game sing up, few more beers, home for 10pm to watch the last 2 fights from Saudi
Am looking forward to the above
Sounds like a great day. Shame the OMT has f*cked it up for you. But enjoy anyway.

Big game for me and myates
Half are Everton fans and they have all had season tickets despite the 200 mile trip
4 of the lads went midweek too from Bedford
So it’s a game of higher stakes
Hope we smash them

Certainly wont be easy. Hopefully the midweek game and disappointment of losing on pens might work in our favour. Certainly more confident knowing Johnson and Lo Celso will be available and maybe even Philips could make the bench.

Naturally will take a nervy 1-0 or 2-1 win, but would rather a stress-free stroll if possible

Big game for me and myates
Half are Everton fans and they have all had season tickets despite the 200 mile trip
4 of the lads went midweek too from Bedford
So it’s a game of higher stakes
Hope we smash them
I'd take a repeat of the 2-6 a couple of seasons back! One of my favourite games ever. Some cracking goals from Dele and Eriksen, and two for Son and Kane.

Phillips is back as well but Davies doing well in that position.

Not sure about playing Gio and Kulu. Could work though. They put in the effort and distance.

its an ever changing side and without Udogie and Biss its a fair change. I still think we will win. But it will be tough.
Good news on Phillips.

So the injured are VDV, Sess, Bentancur, Madders and Solomon. All should be back during January.

Udogie and Bissouma banned.

Romero and Sarr one booking away from a one match ban. Porro, Hojbjerg and Kulu are two bookings away from a one match ban. This resets after the Brighton game.

Sarr, Bissouma and Son away on internationals all of January and possibly some of early February too.

Last edited:
Well due to illness me and Mrs PW cant make it this afternoon, so that could be a good sign for the team. Come on Spurs hand us a nice Christmas present of 3pts

I would have pushed Davies to LB and brought Dorrington or Phillips or even Dier into the side.

Yep Davies has done well at centre back and cannot do the all out LB role that Udogie does but Emerson offers absolutely nothing at LB apart from awkwardness and he will understandably struggle a lot imo.

I would have pushed Davies to LB and brought Dorrington or Phillips or even Dier into the side.

Yep Davies has done well at centre back and cannot do the all out LB role that Udogie does but Emerson offers absolutely nothing at LB apart from awkwardness and he will understandably struggle a lot imo.
Much easier for Royal to come into this team than unsettle 2 positions by moving the very reliable Davies to give someone a debut.

Back