• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs Brighton OMT

Tough crowd! Always interested in your opinion but feel you're a little harsh tonight.

Ignoring the top 3 teams in the PL, if tonight is the starter for the rest of the season them I'm very optimistic. Bed in the two new signings, add Skipp and Dier...there's a lot to look forward too

Brighton are 9th, well coached and no mugs. We looked a lot better than them tonight. If we play like we did tonight for the res of the season then I'd be confident of finishing 4th
Think they had lost only 5 games before tonight (1 in the league cup)

Tough crowd! Always interested in your opinion but feel you're a little harsh tonight.

Ignoring the top 3 teams in the PL, if tonight is the starter for the rest of the season them I'm very optimistic. Bed in the two new signings, add Skipp and Dier...there's a lot to look forward too

Brighton are 9th, well coached and no mugs. We looked a lot better than them tonight. If we play like we did tonight for the res of the season then I'd be confident of finishing 4th

Too many people show no respect to our opponents and think they're all easy to beat. I though it was fair display under the circumstances, couple of players coming back from pre Christmas injuries, two making debut. Little bit of rustiness but with better finishing we could have got 5 or 6.

Purchased my ticket about 3 hours before kick-off (first time I’ve sat in the new North Stand) and dashed over for my first match at WHL in about 2 years, thankfully proved to be worth the mad scramble to see some lovely Conteball and promising cameos from the new signings :cool:

Just watching a recording of the match to see how things looked from sideline perspective but the sound quality on ITV4 HD really doesn’t do justice to what felt like a good atmosphere in person.

Too many people show no respect to our opponents and think they're all easy to beat. I though it was fair display under the circumstances, couple of players coming back from pre Christmas injuries, two making debut. Little bit of rustiness but with better finishing we could have got 5 or 6.
Sobering to think we are just better than Brighton. Maybe many are still in denial. Like someone posted above it wasn't too long ago before Conte our performance stats was really poor in several key areas.

Sobering to think we are just better than Brighton. Maybe many are still in denial. Like someone posted above it wasn't too long ago before Conte our performance stats was really poor in several key areas.

Glad to see you are taking contes enthusiasm comments to heart.

I actually don't mind if ex convicts play for football. Yellow ribbon, second chance etc... I support players for their footballing skills. They have to earn my respect for their character just like anyone else, no different.

I pretty much agree, but to me that all adds up to a good performance, not a great one. Clear improvement on before Conte is obvious, before then we were only rarely good.

Just think it was some way off a great performance and we relied quite heavily on counter attacking. That's fine, for now. That looks very good when we go ahead and get the game into a good game state for us.

Still some way off where I hope and think we'll be given a bit more time.

Perhaps cultural difference but what exactly is wrong with that if the girl gave someone permission and I don't mean inferred permission but actual spoken permission? In this case, the girl may have been grinding on him and if she was wearing a short dress, it would rise up especially with the way some ladies like to twerk and voila, exposed under dress.

For me it is key to know the circumstances because having gone clubbing in the UK and having had girls desire to dance with me in a very sensual sexual manner ... I am actually interested in knowing what happened. If it is that he put his hand up a dress with no permission then throw the book at him.

PS if the thought of a man putting his hands on a lady's undies offends you - please stay away from West Indian and West African parties of this generation - I tend to want to look for holy water and start spraying the entire place to get rid of all the horny peeps there. The way they dance nowadays scares me.

PS shout out in memory of my female minder when I was in university. She ensured that I never danced with drunk ladies in my first year. Thanks to her - the moment I am in a club and smell alcohol on a lady, I am away from that area.

Mate I'm pretty convinced he has not done anything considering the details that are known locally.

But I would delete your post before others on here read it

Lol seriously Google skinout parties if you want to see more. My barber used to sell them on dodgy pirate dvds.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Fapatalk

Perhaps cultural difference but what exactly is wrong with that if the girl gave someone permission and I don't mean inferred permission but actual spoken permission? In this case, the girl may have been grinding on him and if she was wearing a short dress, it would rise up especially with the way some ladies like to twerk and voila, exposed under dress.

For me it is key to know the circumstances because having gone clubbing in the UK and having had girls desire to dance with me in a very sensual sexual manner ... I am actually interested in knowing what happened. If it is that he put his hand up a dress with no permission then throw the book at him.

PS if the thought of a man putting his hands on a lady's undies offends you - please stay away from West Indian and West African parties of this generation - I tend to want to look for holy water and start spraying the entire place to get rid of all the horny peeps there. The way they dance nowadays scares me.

PS shout out in memory of my female minder when I was in university. She ensured that I never danced with drunk ladies in my first year. Thanks to her - the moment I am in a club and smell alcohol on a lady, I am away from that area.
He's a charge against him, so the woman in question is saying it wasn't consensual. If as you put it she was twerking or whatever and her skirt rose up it doesn't give permission for anything.

Nobody is saying he is guilty, but until it's cleared up then we should be wary of looking to sign him. If he is guilty then throw the book at him, if the woman in question is trying to get something out of him and making false accusations then the book should also be thrown at her.

He's a charge against him, so the woman in question is saying it wasn't consensual. If as you put it she was twerking or whatever and her skirt rose up it doesn't give permission for anything.

Nobody is saying he is guilty, but until it's cleared up then we should be wary of looking to sign him. If he is guilty then throw the book at him, if the woman in question is trying to get something out of him and making false accusations then the book should also be thrown at her.
Just make sure it doesn't hit her on the bum.

I am curious at the part in bold - why?

Any suggestion that a woman has acted in a provocative way will be deemed sexist. I believe ypu are African so you might get away with saying it is a cultural difference. But here in the UK the man is always on the wrong.

Also if the woman he allegedly groped is white then Bissouma is fcuked. That is just the rules of society in the UK these days.

The only thing I’ll say is that in the UK the CPS don’t for forward with many sexually assaulting cases. Generally if they do they want a higher than normal chance of conviction, due to the fragility of the case
My wife is quite senior in mental health and early intervention and they do get involved in assumptions cases very early because of the nature of the impact on the victim. She reckons is as low as 10% go to court but the conviction rate of those that go is very high
Doesn’t mean he is or isn’t guilty of course

Back