• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Micky van de Ven

I’ve heard that his positioning is his weak spot but what I like about that video is how, when the striker gets closer to goal, vdv narrows the angle in the maximally efficient way for the distance he’s managed to cover

suppose it’s a different type of positioning from knowing when to step forward and when to drop off when you’re facing the play though
Tbf
He played on the Dutch under 21s and whet your describing is what he struggled with
We were won’t know until we see him here

Ok this is not an attempt of ITK ... I feel so wrong writing this .... I have some really good mates in the Netherlands, one of their cousins is Mickeys old friends and it seems that everything has been signed weeks ago, medical also done ... just the fee to transfer. Spurs have everything agreed but are waiting for a sale to clear (Not kane) as the German club want more of the transfer fee up front. Spurs not adverse to this fee just makes the other transfers required possible.

Ok this is not an attempt of ITK ... I feel so wrong writing this .... I have some really good mates in the Netherlands, one of their cousins is Mickeys old friends and it seems that everything has been signed weeks ago, medical also done ... just the fee to transfer. Spurs have everything agreed but are waiting for a sale to clear (Not kane) as the German club want more of the transfer fee up front. Spurs not adverse to this fee just makes the other transfers required possible.

Any idea who the sale is?

WALOB. The spelling is far too good to be considered itk.

Bit worried that VDV looks a bit clumsy and doesn't have great positioning from what I've seen. Can't argue he's quick but we don't want a taller quicker Sanchez as an example. I think Tapsoba looked a bit more composed. This is only from you tube clips and the odd comment on the net mind you.

The key difference is VDVs mind. He is far more confident. Sanchez mentality has always been his shortcumming. I believe this young CB, whilst rash and a little raw, has the right mentality to succeed long term.

The key difference is VDVs mind. He is far more confident. Sanchez mentality has always been his shortcumming. I believe this young CB, whilst rash and a little raw, has the right mentality to succeed long term.

Why not stick him out wide until he get used to the prem, not that we are short of cover ... just like how we handled modric initially.

Why not stick him out wide until he get used to the prem, not that we are short of cover ... just like how we handled modric initially.

That is not a bad call. Presumably you're thinking his pace could be devestatinng down the wing?

I guess we may need him to cover breaks through the middle however. Postecoglou likes the whole team camped in the oppositions half! Lewaving us suseptible to balls over the top.

That is not a bad call. Presumably you're thinking his pace could be devestatinng down the wing?

I guess we may need him to cover breaks through the middle however. Postecoglou likes the whole team camped in the oppositions half! Lewaving us suseptible to balls over the top.

Like what pochettino used to do ... have the fullbacks up and down, if one went forward the other sat back and from corners one sat on the half way line

Now that’s what I call proper ITK!…. None of the bollox trotted out by the weirdos on spurscommunity!

Lol. How long till it's picked up on twitter and sc?

I used to drink with joe coles family. His uncle and cousins. We had basically agreed with him. So i said it online. It came up on espn.

Liverpool came in late with a huge signing on fee.

Oops.

Lol. How long till it's picked up on twitter and sc?

I used to drink with joe coles family. His uncle and cousins. We had basically agreed with him. So i said it online. It came up on espn.

Liverpool came in late with a huge signing on fee.

Oops.

You come from Camden?

Back