• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michael Johnson wtf

Sad story indeed. Hope he recovers from his mental issues.

Proves my point about those ****s at the mail and how they love to belittle people for superficial reasons, the guy's been fighting demons and they mock his weight.

I imagine this will happen more and more. These kids are earning huge sums of money before they've even grown up, being led astray by crooked agents

Poor bloke. Anyone who has to deal with mental illness has my deepest sympathy, footballer or no

Edit- fudge the daily mail, all their readers and anyone who clicks on a link. Draw a line, that's the end of it.

Last edited:
Proves my point about those ****s at the mail and how they love to belittle people for superficial reasons, the guy's been fighting demons and they mock his weight.

I agree that the tone of the paper has a nasty under current to it, also i think it like the express likes to go on some ridiculous "campaigns" like there campaign against wheelie bins, something i love as they have stopped the urban fox population going completely out of control. I browse through most of the online papers once a day, the mail seems a little obessed with reality t.v. shows which for a paper that takes the high line against the dumbing down of television is ironic.

I enjoy its anti EU political view but that is about it, the guardian has some interesting writers and the telegraph a brillant section on photograpghy which i enjoy. The observer is the best for sport in my view.

Gordinho old friend please do not think i was mocking him, i was more suprised at what had become of him. I am not going to do that thing where to detract from themselves people make stuff up, but let me say i can more then understand someone who has had to battle demons and i give them lots of respect.

Always thought he looked good and was one of those players a few years ago i thought we should have gone for. I am though an absolute crap judge of what makes a good footballer.

My mates still laugh at me but i honestly believe matt jansen has been one of the top 10 strikers i have ever seen, never had a bad game when i watched.

I agree that the tone of the paper has a nasty under current to it,...

Gordinho old friend please do not think i was mocking him, i was more suprised at what had become of him. I am not going to do that thing where to detract from themselves people make stuff up, but let me say i can more then understand someone who has had to battle demons and i give them lots of respect

I'll take your word for it. ;)

But don't think you're getting away with this...
Probably fatter then most of the guys that post on here, well with a few exceptions ;)
:barnet::barnet::barnet:

Horrible paper The Mail, it thrives on belittling people, perhaps the editor has a small penis.

I'll take your word for it. ;)

But don't think you're getting away with this...
:barnet::barnet::barnet:

Horrible paper The Mail, it thrives on belittling people, perhaps the editor has a small penis.

Maybe he is just a ****, like their readers?!

I used the term 'daily mail' as an adjective for anything xenephopic or abhorrent

Poor bloke. Anyone who has to deal with mental illness has my deepest sympathy, footballer or no

Edit- fudge the daily mail, all their readers and anyone who clicks on a link. Draw a line, that's the end of it.

what he said.

The English FA could do better in this department. Its not good leaving it up to the clubs, they should set up some standards/rules/guidelines and even peer-support groups to help each other cope with their rising (and waning) prospects. a more holistic and longer term perspective of nurturing all the upcoming players that get to represent England. getting role models like linker, crooks to help...I'm sure gascoigne would be happy to chip in any way to help too.

Back