• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

MGTOW It is our future guys, rise up and spread the word.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
https://www.mgtow.com/

Men Going Their Own Way

Rise up and fight back against radical feminism something I think is doing more harm to the world then radical Islam.

These feminists and even men if you can call them that, like Millbland who wear stupid this is what a feminist looks like T-Shirt.

It is about free thinking and not following the modern obsessed female doctrine that is trying to destroy men in the work place and in society. It is time to fight back.

I have been losing touch with politics, though I still discuss it I no longer associate with a party as I did not like how Farage went. MGTOW is my new politics it is my new religion it is my very reason for living, IT IS THE FUTURE MEN AND I IMPLORE ALL ON THIS WEBSITE TO CONVERT

IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL BE DAMNED TO A LIFE OF HELL AT YOUR FEMALE SLAVE MASTERS.

though MGTOW will generally avoid projecting the word “must” on other “Men Going Their Own Way”…..

There is one aspect of MGTOW that has not been utilized yet. On a philosophical level, MGTOW is the answer to the Marxist Dialectic. If ever one studies the dialectic and how it is used to manipulate, you will see the one constant recommendation for how to stop the dialectic. Step out of it. That means, on a philosophical level, you must step out of the cycle and take a stand. To stop the dialectic you must stop rationalizing to the lowest common denominator, stand up straight and tall, and emphatically declare:THIS is right, and THAT is wrong. I will not budge.

Manipulation.
In order to illustrate why making a stand is so important, one has to understand how the dialectic uses consensus to change the views and attitudes of the population. An important component of dialectical manipulation is thinking three steps ahead.

0.jpg

Anyone who can't see women get the brick end of the stick in all walks of life they must be an idiot or bigot. I dislike extremist on most subject and agree some feminist are irritating but suspect nothing can be changed unless someone rocks the boat.

Anyone who can't see women get the brick end of the stick in all walks of life they must be an idiot or bigot. I dislike extremist on most subject and agree some feminist are irritating but suspect nothing can be changed unless someone rocks the boat.
In western society women's only disadvantage is biology. We haven't got to the point where we can negate that yet.

Otherwise they get at least an even hand, if not better IMO

walob

it doesn't matter if it's race, gender, sexuality or any other distinction you can make, when those of societal privilege start "fighting back" it's embarrassing

improving things for one group doesn't mean a negative for others, it's not fudging highlander

In western society women's only disadvantage is biology. We haven't got to the point where we can negate that yet.

Otherwise they get at least an even hand, if not better IMO

And there you have, you see their biology as a disadvantage. Millions of women are treated as unpaid workers (slaves) in family units. I remember when I was a kid my mum having two jobs as well as doing all the cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing, shopping, plus looking after me. Silly cow didn't know how lucky she was to be so equally treated.

And there you have, you see their biology as a disadvantage. Millions of women are treated as unpaid workers (slaves) in family units. I remember when I was a kid my mum having two jobs as well as doing all the cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing, shopping, plus looking after me. Silly cow didn't know how lucky she was to be so equally treated.
I was talking about childbirth and breastfeeding

Sent from my SM-G925F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

walob

it doesn't matter if it's race, gender, sexuality or any other distinction you can make, when those of societal privilege start "fighting back" it's embarrassing

improving things for one group doesn't mean a negative for others, it's not fudgeing highlander

Really oh Really because the is a movement in the theatres to make all toilets unisex because the ques for the ladies are so long, so now men will have to wait longer, is that equality or is that discrimination of men, I think we all know what that is.

This is not about being anti women, but being pro men and allowing men to go there own way without being constrained by the ever increasing vocal feminist extremists.

Really oh Really because the is a movement in the theatres to make all toilets unisex because the ques for the ladies are so long, so now men will have to wait longer, is that equality or is that discrimination of men, I think we all know what that is.
:D Given the usual state of cubicles in the gents, GHod help them.

Wait until you end up in court facing your lying missus abley supported by her 'feminist' lawyers. These bitches had all the anti male stereotypes going. The ex missus ended up with 300,000 pounds, of which the lawyers took two thirds. But they were part of the sisterhood. gonad*s they were!

The OP looks to me like the start up of some kind of Jim Jones cult. It starts with recruiting on a football forum then within a decade you're living in the middle of the amazon boiling up women in cooking pots.

Wait until you end up in court facing your lying missus abley supported by her 'feminist' lawyers. These bitches had all the anti male stereotypes going. The ex missus ended up with 300,000 pounds, of which the lawyers took two thirds. But they were part of the sisterhood. cobblers they were!
Holy hell, you had to fork out £300K?

you are Donald Trump

Back