• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mens fashion...

Don't mind washing shirt (well, the wife doesn't). But cba to iron the fudgers - sending ironing out for other people to do is far more life-changing than many would give it credit for.

Ever wanted to go to bed but needed to iron a shirt first? Or wanted 5 mins more in bed but can't because you have to rush and iron a shirt? Not for me.

haha that happens to me. I cannot be bothered to iron but I do enjoy it when I can. Im fudgein good at it.

There are times though when you realise - brick I dont have a shirt for tomorrow and need to iron one. Then you leave it till the morning but in the morning you cant be asked SO you just iron the front bit and maybe give the cuffs and collar a good iron..

haha that happens to me. I cannot be bothered to iron but I do enjoy it when I can. Im fudgein good at it.

There are times though when you realise - brick I dont have a shirt for tomorrow and need to iron one. Then you leave it till the morning but in the morning you cant be asked SO you just iron the front bit and maybe give the cuffs and collar a good iron..

Ah, lazy man's ironing. A familiar friend of mine.

Doesn't work in the summer though, might get too hot to keep the jacket on.

Going to London tomorrow for Da Olympicz and whatnot. I've got a budget of £100 for a decent pair of loafers, can anyone recommend me some places to visit while I'm in the capital? Any decent sales on that you know of?

Going to London tomorrow for Da Olympicz and whatnot. I've got a budget of £100 for a decent pair of loafers, can anyone recommend me some places to visit while I'm in the capital? Any decent sales on that you know of?

Boss have a big sale on, but their big Kensington store is shut for refurb. Try Bond St.

Stretch that to £150 and you may be lucky enough to get Gucci ones if you head to Bicester.

Boss have a big sale on, but their big Kensington store is shut for refurb. Try Bond St.

Stretch that to £150 and you may be lucky enough to get Gucci ones if you head to Bicester.
I'd ideally like a pair of loafers that I can wear most days and another premium pair for more special occasions. Bicester is a bit out of our reach I think mate, would prefer to stay in London if I'm honest.

Bond Street sounds rather expensive mate - Church's, Russell & Bromley, Gucci you're looking at £150+ for a pair surely?

Got a pair of Barker loafers in the sale for £150, stretched the budget a bit lol. Got some Moccasins from Zara and a nice short sleeve shirt from Merc. All paid for by stuff I'm selling on ebay, happy days!

Got a pair of Barker loafers in the sale for £150, stretched the budget a bit lol. Got some Moccasins from Zara and a nice short sleeve shirt from Merc. All paid for by stuff I'm selling on ebay, happy days!

Good shopping. I'm off to Bicester today for a holiday wardrobe, hopefully be able to find a non-douchebag hat.

Kurt Geiger do some awesome loafers currently, I brought myself a couple of pairs at Gatwick Airport, £20 - £30 off the RRP

What's this Bicester Village like then? A bit like Gunwhard Quays but bigger and with better brands (I assume so when you mentioned Gucci).

Similar to Gunwharf but with a few top end stores like Gucci, Prada, Dior, etc.

Got some Burberry chinos (not that pokey chequered stuff) for £80 today - bargain. Couldn't find a Panama for love nor money though.

That's pretty good going for a Burberry item. Might have to pay the village a visit next year, I think I've got my winter wardrobe all sorted.

Okay so I bought these loafers, and the sides are digging into my ankles quite a bit. The sizing is fine, as I wanted it to fit like a glove so that the leather could soften and expand as I wear them more. Will this sensation go away with continued use?

That's pretty good going for a Burberry item. Might have to pay the village a visit next year, I think I've got my winter wardrobe all sorted.

Okay so I bought these loafers, and the sides are digging into my ankles quite a bit. The sizing is fine, as I wanted it to fit like a glove so that the leather could soften and expand as I wear them more. Will this sensation go away with continued use?

Wear padded plasters for the meantime and invest in a decent wooden shoe tree (TK Maxx often sell them for less than £10).

Got a very nice colour light navy blue suit for a wedding next week, classic white shirt, nice silver tie, with silver pocket square...

Not sure what shoes to wear with it, colour and style, ideas chaps ???

Got a very nice colour light navy blue suit for a wedding next week, classic white shirt, nice silver tie, with silver pocket square...

Not sure what shoes to wear with it, colour and style, ideas chaps ???

Traditionally a mid-dark brown is standard. A plain Oxford/Derby is always a safe bet with any suit, brogues can look a little fussy in brown. Avoid loafers in case that seems too casual. You could go for a mid-dark grey shoe with navy.

Most people will tell you to steer clear of black with navy, but if you have patent black shoes then that can work.

Back