• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Memorials at the new stadium

NickTB

Alan Hutton
A good friend of mine recently passed away at the ridiculously young age of 44. He leaves behind 2 kids, his eldest boy is 11 and fanatical Tottenham. They were both season ticket holders and his wife will continue to take him.
Does anyone know if there’s a memorial area at the stadium where they can visit and pay their respects? Or if the club will contact his family with a message? Just think it would be a lovely thing for his son especially.
I’ve emailed the club but had no reply as of yet, and can’t find anything online that’s current.

A good friend of mine recently passed away at the ridiculously young age of 44. He leaves behind 2 kids, his eldest boy is 11 and fanatical Tottenham. They were both season ticket holders and his wife will continue to take him.
Does anyone know if there’s a memorial area at the stadium where they can visit and pay their respects? Or if the club will contact his family with a message? Just think it would be a lovely thing for his son especially.
I’ve emailed the club but had no reply as of yet, and can’t find anything online that’s current.
A similar thing happened to a friend of mine, the club were very good. They sent a message to the family and some flowers.

I think it was @thfcsteff who pointed me in the direction of the correct contacts.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend Nick.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend Nick.

Thanks mate. Absolutely shocking at that age. Awful. I’ve had a reply from the club, and as I suspected no dedicated area to go to but they will send a letter of condolences to his son

Thanks mate. Absolutely shocking at that age. Awful. I’ve had a reply from the club, and as I suspected no dedicated area to go to but they will send a letter of condolences to his son

Condolences to you and more particularly his family. Can't understand why they can't make the Park Lane Square and Paxton Terrace into some sort of memorial area. Do like they've done at other grounds and pave it with memorial bricks. I'd hope they'd not try to make money out of it but I'm sure people would be happy to cover costs.

Condolences to you and more particularly his family. Can't understand why they can't make the Park Lane Square and Paxton Terrace into some sort of memorial area. Do like they've done at other grounds and pave it with memorial bricks. I'd hope they'd not try to make money out of it but I'm sure people would be happy to cover costs.

That would be a lovely idea. Maybe one to be suggested. And something meaningful the Trust could engage on.

@NickTB I echo the condolences. Such a tragic thing to happen.

Back