• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

yeah, I've been to most of the NFL London games and there are always large numbers of europeans on the tube heading to the game

Brexit might change that obviously

Yeah I think Brexit will change it, I do not think we will allow foreign tourists into the country after we leave a political union. It is why we have already banned Japanese and South Korean tourists from coming here. I was talking to some South Koreans at the Barcelona game, all of them had Son written on the back of their shirts.

They were telling me they had to come into the country in the back of a lorry under some cardboard boxes just to support their countryman, as the British government now refuses them tourists visas. I felt compelled to hug them for the tenacity they showed in getting here.

I believe after Brexit all nations will be treated as imposters and no one without a British passport will be allowed entry into the UK for even a weekend visit, come for the museums nah, come for the theatre nah, come for the sporting events nah. Rightly so the Government will put up barriers to stop tourism and to hell with the tax revenue that comes from it.

Am wondering how people visit this country from countries not in the EU, have met loads who come here and more since the pound dropped in value that have come from around the world. But yeah Brexit will hopefully put a stop to all that.

Jeez.

I doubt it, travel will mean some sort of Visa, hardly a huge obstacle. Probably just a form online like when going to the states.

Yeah I think Brexit will change it, I do not think we will allow foreign tourists into the country after we leave a political union. It is why we have already banned Japanese and South Korean tourists from coming here. I was talking to some South Koreans at the Barcelona game, all of them had Son written on the back of their shirts.

They were telling me they had to come into the country in the back of a lorry under some cardboard boxes just to support their countryman, as the British government now refuses them tourists visas. I felt compelled to hug them for the tenacity they showed in getting here.

I believe after Brexit all nations will be treated as imposters and no one without a British passport will be allowed entry into the UK for even a weekend visit, come for the museums nah, come for the theatre nah, come for the sporting events nah. Rightly so the Government will put up barriers to stop tourism and to hell with the tax revenue that comes from it.

Am wondering how people visit this country from countries not in the EU, have met loads who come here and more since the pound dropped in value that have come from around the world. But yeah Brexit will hopefully put a stop to all that.

Jeez.

I meant in relation to London wages and its preferability as a base to Australian (for example) travellers, Germany and France may become a better option should the forecasted UK recession arrive

jeez

I meant in relation to London wages and its preferability as a base to Australian (for example) travellers, Germany and France may become a better option should the forecasted UK recession arrive

jeez

Nah. The Aussies are basically a nation of beggars, they will go where they can get a passport. This country gives passports out like Smarties at a kids party. They will all come here.

Same for the rest of the world will visit here and use it as their base because it will still be the easiest country in Europe to travel to. Then they will visit other places.

You want to bring brexit into everything even when it won't have an impact is quite pathetic.

Nah. The Aussies are basically a nation of beggars, they will go where they can get a passport. This country gives passports out like Smarties at a kids party. They will all come here.

Same for the rest of the world will visit here and use it as their base because it will still be the easiest country in Europe to travel to. Then they will visit other places.

You want to bring brexit into everything even when it won't have an impact is quite pathetic.

You can't honestly think it is the easiest country in Europe to travel to?

I have family, friends and in laws who have very easily gotten the Schengen visa and either not then bothered to apply for the UK visa, considering how difficult it is, or were just rejected outright even after applying.

It isn't easy at all.

You can't honestly think it is the easiest country in Europe to travel to?

I have family, friends and in laws who have very easily gotten the Schengen visa and either not then bothered to apply for the UK visa, considering how difficult it is, or were just rejected outright even after applying.

It isn't easy at all.

Did they use black ink or blue? Always use black ink on off8cial forms it shows up better on the scanners.

jeez

Then why did you say about large number of Europeans travelling on the tube to games?

Also we have a recession it will make it an even cheaper and more attractive destination.

jeez
Other than the fact that very few Australians speak German or French of course.

Hi Steff, can i ask why you believe that Poch's desires will be realised in January when in the summer deals were supposedly "too difficult"; we all know that January is called a much more difficult window by many clubs...
Logic says if the club couldn't do ANY deals in the longer summer window, they will find it nigh on impossible to do it in January...

Hello mate...it is nothing more than a hunch. And I think logic left the building!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

All the quoted apparent unhappiness with poch is in my mind not with levy but some in the squad.
This squad has the talent but it would seem not the fortitude to succeed. They aren't young anymore and someone should have stepped forward by now as the leader, so your post isn't as far off or outlandish as it may seem.
Not saying Eriksson would be the one sold as i don't think it would ever be expected for him to be that leader, but I suspect one of our bigger names could be sacrificed in the next two Windows.

I'll be back once I've got my hard hat on :)

I agree with this. I think you might be closer than we want to believe. One thing you always get with Alli, Kane and Jan for example, is fight along with amazing talent. I think this group does need to ask itself some serious questions in terms of completing potential glory. The manager can only mitigate for so many mistakes/failure to focus for 95 minutes.

Our season has been largely decided by gift goals at terrible times in matches. In fact, by my reckoning if you could erase three collective minutes from the season, we’d be top of the league and already in the CL knock-outs.

Poch will be looking at that and what it might take to correct.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Exactly. This type of talk should be in the stadium thread with the English grammar discussion.

giphy.gif

His reported comments today don’t sound as if he’s ruling out the move to Madrid - only that it would cost a lot of money for it to happen.

Back