• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mateo Kovacic

View attachment 4760

Essentially, Marca says that Kovacic has reiterated his desire to leave - he wants to start every game, 'big games', and he feels he won't get that under Lopetegui (who prefers Ceballos).

Come on, Levy. Time to be 'brave'.
none bigger than CL and the NLD ! A very good and useful player, but would we play him every game ? That's the thing

I live in hope that i will open the Sky Sports App at work too see the headline "Kovacic in talks with Tottenham after both clubs agree undisclosed fee".

I live in hope that i will open the Sky Sports App at work too see the headline "Kovacic in talks with Tottenham after both clubs agree undisclosed fee".
I want to see "Kovacic signed for Spurs for an incredible low fee"

he'll be too late for pre season

he won't be able to hit the ground running in this league, unless he's a shoe fit

Saw a tweet saying they offered £60m, didnt see that he had rejected it. If thats true then he has just gone up in my estimation.

And wouldnt it be amazing to see a picture of Mourinhos face as he found out!

Have there been any links from vaguely credible sources to suggest that we might be interested in him?

Back