• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcus Edwards

So if Mourinho gets his way and the game on Sunday finishes 0-0, Edwards will have scored the last ever goal at White Hart Lane.

Interestingly according to official figures even though he may look smaller he is actually taller than Eden Hazard, Pedro and Kante of Chelsea as well Modric, Lennon and Messi.

I know you have no reason to believe me over the "official" figures but for what it's worth, he's 5ft 6, not the quoted 5ft 9.

Interestingly according to official figures even though he may look smaller he is actually taller than Eden Hazard, Pedro and Kante of Chelsea as well Modric, Lennon and Messi.

Forget those figures, as Yoof says Marcus is not 5ft 9in and he is smaller than all the players you mention.

I'm not sure he will grow in height from now on but as you say under Poch he will gain muscle and strength to cope with the PL demands

He reminds me a bit of Edin Hazard; quick, low centre of gravity good dribbling skills and difficult to get the ball off.
I see what you mean.
Although it is interesting to watch Hazard tonight against Boro. The entire game has been around Boro's box. Yet Hazard is not dribbling at people to beat them. He is popping off a pass, sprinting 10 yards, little pass, jink, into space, pass, not a lot of dribbling even though he is very good at it.
Perhaps Edwards does a lot more of this dribbling, per 'touch'.

Bigger than Valbuena.

only just :)

article-0-1B4C3738000005DC-148_634x485.jpg

Just a year left on his contract, right?

Might be that he needs to sign an extension, or at least show a real willingness to sign an extension, to actually be involved for the first team. I don't think Pochettino wants to give a lot of first team football to players that aren't showing commitment to the club.

Just a year left on his contract, right?

Might be that he needs to sign an extension, or at least show a real willingness to sign an extension, to actually be involved for the first team. I don't think Pochettino wants to give a lot of first team football to players that aren't showing commitment to the club.

Did he not sign a new one at the beginning of this year? Or was that just a two year deal?

Why any young player, particularly one with such obvious talent, thinks they would be better at any other club than ours is beyond me. Unless he went to join a mid table team to get more exposure to first team football, which I'd rate him for, surely we've proven we're the best place for such rapid development.

Did he not sign a new one at the beginning of this year? Or was that just a two year deal?

Why any young player, particularly one with such obvious talent, thinks they would be better at any other club than ours is beyond me. Unless he went to join a mid table team to get more exposure to first team football, which I'd rate him for, surely we've proven we're the best place for such rapid development.
I think he signed the contract he was offered - no more or less

Sure we will offer him a longer one as and when suitable

£££!

Back