• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcus Edwards

With Maddison there i dont think he will get much time in his favoured position.

Could be good for him to fight for a place.

Should have gone to Sweden in the summer for a few months like Crouch did at a similar stage in his development.

With Maddison there i dont think he will get much time in his favoured position.

Should have gone to Sweden in the summer for a few months like Crouch did at a similar stage in his development.
I’d imagine he takes the place of Pritchard in their squad? Similar positions/players.

That could be a very good move for us and him, i still know a couple of coaches there and they are really good at bringing on young players. As for Pritchard he had a few injurys at Norwich and that was one of the reasons he was let go.

Several posters on their message board seem to think this is a sweetener for Maddison coming our way eventually...

Interesting move.

Under Farke Norwich are very hit and miss, either great or kind of naff.

When they are good they are very good, very attacking - I can see some sense in it.

He's gonna have to be professional and back himself to make the step. Do Norwich play a brand of football that he will be suited to?

He got Aaron Lennon's Everton photog in for the job.
254C5A4E00000578-0-image-a-3_1423130758496.jpg

Back