• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ManU garage sale

I'd take Zaha, raw ability. Quite surprised LVG doesn't want to keep him if I'm honest with you.

I'd take Zaha. Saw him a lot at Palace - got a good future ahead of him if he picks the right club.

I'd take Zaha, raw ability. Quite surprised LVG doesn't want to keep him if I'm honest with you.

Agreed, Zaha being in that list is strange, he wasn't exactly given a chance to impress last season.

If we could get him in cheap he's be a nice option to have on the wings. Though wages would likely be overinflated after being at united.

Does the garage have an automated door or do I have to close it manually?

The best Nani can get is probably the Turkish league.

Hernandez needs to realize he's rather average and stop turning down mid level clubs.

Hernandez needs to realize he's rather average and stop turning down mid level clubs.

but but but the press had there toung so far up his and Alex **** for that half a season he must be world class DON'T YOU REMEMBER. So he must be worth at least 150k a week.

Would like Rafael, particularly if the Walker injury problems are likely to persist.

Zaha would be good. Fellaini is good enough, but not a player we need so I would say no.

I don't really want cast-offs from a squad that finished beneath us.

We should be cherry picking the best players from the teams beneath us (e.g. Davies, Schneiderlin), getting scraps from substantially better teams than us (e.g. vdV, Adebayor), or exploiting less obvious markets (Holland, Germany, Portugal etc)

Definitely Zaha. Hes one of the few that has that raw skill ie can beat a man one on one just by skill, instead of relying on pace. Very exciting prospect and surprised if Man U wanted rid....

I don't really want cast-offs from a squad that finished beneath us.

We should be cherry picking the best players from the teams beneath us (e.g. Davies, Schneiderlin), getting scraps from substantially better teams than us (e.g. vdV, Adebayor), or exploiting less obvious markets (Holland, Germany, Portugal etc)

oh please, they finished below us for the first time in 100 years and thats because the king numpty moyes was in charge of them. Lets not try and act superior in any way or form because we are not

Rafael is just a walking red card.

Still relatively young, just a year older than Townsend for example. Has a lot of raw ability, yes he needs to learn to control his temper, but he has a lot of very good qualities.

i wanted Kagawa. Seems like he doesn't fit in to their plans either.

Was excellent at Dortmund, could quite possibly be excellent again for the right team under the right manager.

One worry is that he seems to prefer playing centrally, in a number 10 role in a 4-2-3-1 for example, it's a position where we have a lot of options already. He might do well on the left, but he's not an obvious answer for that position.

Don't think we need him, but Fellaini is going to have a massive point to prove wherever he goes. I think he'll be a big success wherever he ends up. Just a hunch.

Fellaini.

Him as a number 10 behind Soldado would look pretty tasty to me. Would solve our lack of physicality problem with Soldado as the lone front-man. However, we also have Eriksen and Lamela along with Ade/Kane (possibly in a slightly different system) at the very least for that position. Not sure if Fellaini is worth the money with that in mind. Also a front 4 with Eriksen and Lamela wide and Fellaini behind Soldado looks a bit too slow perhaps.

Not a huge fan of him deeper in midfield, he's good, but not great imo.

Back