• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

Can see Conte having a stint there or Allegri they have won things.
Wenger would be a long shot.
Pochettino is the trendy candidate but has won nothing!
Perez may have another insider lined up.

If Klopp hadn't made such a mess of his last game he might have got an interview.

Apparently it took Perez by surprise when Zidane told him, so it's fine work by him to already have his Poch-topped shortlist drawn up and shared with Eurosport.

I'm not sure I believe that. Whatever the role of Zidane, Perez sees his own role as most important. After winning the CL his two star players made comments about moving. One is a player whose deal was set up by his predecessor, so not really his doing, the other was a record signing that he arranged. The latter is also the player who fell out with Zidane and is a few years younger.

It'd be odd to recruit him for the one thing he's shown that he is incapable of doing over the last ten years.

It sounds like it will probably be Guti - but I don't think Wenger would be a terrible fit. Him to get a last run at a club that doesn't care about money, so he can basically have some fun. But he basically likes to trust players and let them play - doesn't want to over coach them like a Benitez. I think he'd be a decent fit there.

It sounds like it will probably be Guti - but I don't think Wenger would be a terrible fit. Him to get a last run at a club that doesn't care about money, so he can basically have some fun. But he basically likes to trust players and let them play - doesn't want to over coach them like a Benitez. I think he'd be a decent fit there.

I think that Wenger would do a reasonable job if he inherited a decent squad. He is manifestly not the man to do a rebuilding job anywhere.

It'd be most amusing if Wenger got it, won the league first time, while the scum languish in 9th under the guidance of dingdong Emery.

Additionally, whoever takes over from ZZ is on a hiding to nothing. They have an ageing team who finished a long way behind Barca this year. They have a huge amount of rebuilding to do, despite having won 3 CLs, yet its not as if hte new guy will get time to do that - finish 2nd or 3rd without winning the CL and they'll be gone. Reason poisoned chalice

Poch also isnt a Real manager...not a big name and no trophies. Someone like Conte, Allegri, Low, perhaps Wenger...all much more likely

Back