• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2014/15

David Moyes is in talks with Galatasaray

Michael Laudrup is set to be named manager of Qatarian champions and moneybags Lekhwiya SC

Pullis has left Palace

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes 2m

Tony Pulis has left Crystal Palace following disagreements over transfer policy. Official confirmation shortly. What a blow to #CPFC.

I was reading rumours about Pulis walking this morning. He wasn't getting the money needed to get the players he wants/wanted. Apparently he wanted Gylfi and I think it was Livermore but wasn't able to compete. He does love buying a Spurs player or 2.

He demanded more money to buy players. Think he should get his feet back on the ground. He's not coaching Real Madrid!

Pullis has left Palace

He'll get parachuted into one of the bottom 3 after Christmas and keep them up again. Blow for Palace, though. They might not be Real Madrid, but they surely could have comfortably afforded the fees that were being bandied about for Siggy and Livermore.

He demanded more money to buy players. Think he should get his feet back on the ground. He's not coaching Real Madrid!

He kept the club in the PL last year, making them multi millions, the club will get multi millions from the new sky deal

He is well within his rights as a manager to ask for a decent amount of cash to buy better quality players and tie up a mid-table finish every year

Just another example of owners knowing **** all

Scum to run riot on Saturday then.

Or mayby the players will give a rousing "lets do it for Pulis" peformance and win ! Also we have the chance of a "first game win" for the new / caretaker manager.

(Who am I kidding, but we can hope).

Back