• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lunch or Dinner

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
Got up really early today (still on holiday). Now I'm fudging starving

I think I'm going to call in Dominos at 11:30am

What are you bitches having for lunch today?

Also, do you call your lunch "dinner", and your dinner "tea"

Or like me, do you call your lunch "lunch", and your dinner "dinner"

lunch is the meal you eat at lunch time, dinner is the meal you eat at dinner time, ronseal init

Hot meal is dinner.

Lunch is cold dinner at lunch time, tea is cold dinner at tea time.

Simples init?

Lunch is the meal I eat at lunch time, Dinner is the meal I eat at dinner time and I may have tea/supper a bit later if I'm hungry.

I've always thought dinner was the main meal of the day, which for me is nearly always in the evening. A sunday roast at lunchtime could also be called dinner, although personally I still call it lunch.

Not if you call it dinner time and tea time. Like me.

Did you have 'Lunch Ladies' at school or 'Dinner Ladies'? :-"

fair point, thats what they are normally called, although in a boarding school surely they would be there for breakfast and the evening meal as well

also isn't tea just an afternoon snack, sarnie or some cake and a brew?

I probably eat more for my lunch than I do at dinner. But yeah - lunch is traditional daylight hours and dinner is for the evening.

Lunch is at lunchtime (cold meal), then its afternoon tea (cake, pot of tea etc), dinner is a cooked meal and supper is in the evening (bread, cheese etc) I have lunch and dinner and maybe grab something mid afternoon if I'm peckish. We eat dinner late so we don't have supper.

What is this lunch / dinner thing.

I have a breakfast at about 9 am that is a fruit juice with a plate of fresh fruits ( mangoes, pineapple, papaya, passion fruit, melon etc.)

Lunch is a a few beers only.

Dinner is the main meal at about 9 pm. Always hot and cooked fresh.

if I have a sunday roast early afternoon thats still lunch as far as i'm concerned, and dinner that night might just be a salad some soup or a sarnie but its still dinner

What is this lunch / dinner thing.

I have a breakfast at about 9 am that is a fruit juice with a plate of fresh fruits ( mangoes, pineapple, papaya, passion fruit, melon etc.)

Lunch is a a few beers only.

Dinner is the main meal at about 9 pm. Always hot and cooked fresh.

You could've killed Rock with those prawns

Sounds like Kenyan Spur is living the life. Do you have a string of beautiful women staying in your pad or are you tied down (not literally)?

Was in meetings most of today so couldnt eat but I did sneak in a couple of cups of coffee - one from Costa (amazing) and one from Cafe Nero (sexual)

southstand1882;281061[B said:
]You could've killed Rock with those prawns[/B]

My cooking has NEVER given anyone any problems ever.

Rock is trying to cover his arse for not getting in touch.

Back