• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luka Vuskovic

We didnt need to wait before... now we have no choice

Unless the player wasn’t from an EU country.

Annoyingly he turns 18 in February 2025. So won’t be able to join until that summer. Hopefully he still gets game time at Hajduk between now and then. If I was Hajduk and it’s between him and another young player that other one is going to get the shop window opportunity.

Annoyingly he turns 18 in February 2025. So won’t be able to join until that summer. Hopefully he still gets game time at Hajduk between now and then. If I was Hajduk and it’s between him and another young player that other one is going to get the shop window opportunity.

Works in our favour though, gets the added game time in an environment thats no risk to Spurs

He has said this.
"In the past months, I was aware of the interest of big clubs from abroad, and I tried to stay on the ground, train and prepare for new challenges. It is a great honor to see that a club like Tottenham has shown such a desire and put in so much effort to bring in a player of my age. This makes me proud, and it is certainly a motive for me to work even harder on my development and further progress in order to be as ready as possible for the moment when I will play for their first team "

I wonder how long ago we started work on this transfer

Last edited:
He has said this.
"In the past months, I was aware of the interest of big clubs from abroad, and I tried to stay on the ground, train and prepare for new challenges. It is a great honor to see that a club like Tottenham has shown such a desire and put in so much effort to bring in a player of my age. This makes me proud, and it is certainly a motive for me to work even harder on my development and further progress in order to be as ready as possible for the moment when I will play for their first team "

I wonder how long ago we started work on this transfer
Another Paratici special.

He's their record sale. If he's getting first team opportunities at his age it's due to his quality. They'll want to use him to enhance their chances of on-field success; he'll have been getting games so far on merit not out of charity.

He's their record sale. If he's getting first team opportunities at his age it's due to his quality. They'll want to use him to enhance their chances of on-field success; he'll have been getting games so far on merit not out of charity.

Plus if he does get limited game time, we send him somewhere else in January or the summer....he is our player now.

Back