• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

A bit like Son in his first season, he has wobbled up and down - sometimes looking like he could be an elite player. Surely this will give him the confidence to push on and become massive for us.

I think there are real parallels to Son and the way he grew into the team.

I love Moura, always have.

Havent always been able to justify it, its not like he has been brilliant, but there has always been something about him.

I love that he is ridiculously good in the air for such a short guy.
I love how robust and tenacious he is.
I love his energy, never stops running.
And I love the flashes of ability he shows that make you think one day he could be something special.

And after last night, Ill add "balls of steel" and "unbelievable mentality" to the list.

Simply incredible.

Havent always been able to justify it, its not like he has been brilliant, but there has always been something about him.

And I love the flashes of ability he shows that make you think one day he could be something special.

And after last night, Ill add "balls of steel" and "unbelievable meteorology" to the list.

Simply incredible.
You forgot to add you love how high he leaps when he celebrates scoring.....

And after last night, Ill add "balls of steel" and "unbelievable meteorology" to the list.

Simply incredible.

Could not agree more, it has took him a while to settle but i really believe he has all the ability to be a star here. If he keeps it up ( and i think he can) then he will be a starter for me next season.

Could not agree more, it has took him a while to settle but i really believe he has all the ability to be a star here. If he keeps it up ( and i think he can) then he will be a starter for me next season.

Agree, I also think like Son (different circumstances) we have given him an opportunity that he seems very grateful for.

Re the final, might be good (if unfair) to have an option on the bench between him, Son & Kane (depending on fitness), our weakness in these big games has always being not having a player that could come off the bench and make an impact.

Agree, I also think like Son (different circumstances) we have given him an opportunity that he seems very grateful for.

Re the final, might be good (if unfair) to have an option on the bench between him, Son & Kane (depending on fitness), our weakness in these big games has always being not having a player that could come off the bench and make an impact.

It would work for me, i expect that some will disagree but if all are fit then i would start with Kane and Moura.

Simply incredible.
To have the mental (GHod-given?????????? Hahahahaha, for you @scaramanga , you curmudgeonly old scalliwag) strength to sprint and stay composed to score that winner is a rare (GHod-given????) talent.

D6GwejKXkAAvSuZ.jpg

D6FWYrzWkAEwIsZ.jpg

That's a snazzy bag he's got there.

Back