• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Club needs to give him another gentle shove.
They sure do given that the ‘new time’ has a leader who would rather his son was dead than gay, thought the previous military dictatorship should have killed more people and is planning on gutting as many civil rights as he can. I have to assume he hates Jews too as he has declared Afro-Brazilians as second class citizens. He is equally bad, if not worse, than Trump. He has a long political career and an ideology that he will be able to implement that will crush dissent. If a player spouted these sort of views from another team I expect he’d get a slating on here. And while he may be a talented footballer (who is entitled to his world view), if he genuinely believes these things he is, in my opinion, a bigoted hateful person and I’d rather not see him in a Spurs shirt.

Last edited:
I get your drift but I think we should bear in mind his life as teenager growing up around the poverty and crime he has experienced. I think we should walk a while in his shoes.

It’s easy for us to be critical but I’d give him a little time!
I get what you're saying, but as someone whose had family killed in the holocaust and someone with a gay sister-in-law from Brasil and someone currently living in the US governed by Trump, it's hard to feel sympathy for people whose response to a tough childhood is to publicly support a politician as violent and hateful as Bolsonaro.

These are quotes from the man Lucas is so happy about:
The Military Police should have killed 1,000 rather than 111 prisoners in the Carandiru massacre.
I'm in favour of torture.
if I see two men kissing on the street, I'll beat them up.
I would be incapable of loving a gay son. I wouldn't be a hypocrite. I prefer that he die in an accident than show up with some guy with a moustache.
A policeman who doesn’t kill isn’t a policeman.
With us [in office], there will be no such human rights politicking.
We're going to put an end to all the activisms of Brazil.

Sadly for Brazil they will learn that jumping from the frying pan into the fire, is not just a glib saying.
But they the Brazilian people are very polarised even more than the US mainly due to mass poverty.
Don’t blame them for wanting something ‘different’ because it has to be better than what they have had.
Cut them some slack they are just wanting a better life, I don’t think we can even draw parallels with US or Europe.

I get what you're saying, but as someone whose had family killed in the holocaust and someone with a gay sister-in-law from Brasil and someone currently living in the US governed by Trump, it's hard to feel sympathy for people whose response to a tough childhood is to publicly support a politician as violent and hateful as Bolsonaro.

These are quotes from the man Lucas is so happy about:
The Military Police should have killed 1,000 rather than 111 prisoners in the Carandiru massacre.
I'm in favour of torture.
if I see two men kissing on the street, I'll beat them up.
I would be incapable of loving a gay son. I wouldn't be a hypocrite. I prefer that he die in an accident than show up with some guy with a moustache.
A policeman who doesn’t kill isn’t a policeman.
With us [in office], there will be no such human rights politicking.
I'm going to put an end to all the activisms of Brazil.
#
Is odd as Brazil has always had such a strong gay culture. In my opinion brazilan lady boys are far prettier then their thai counterparts.

Also as far as I can tell most of the good looking guys on sleepboy website advertising in London hail from Brazil.

No idea why this Fascist Andros Townsend is starting so many games.

Yes he had a good start to the season but so did Andros in 2013-14.

I think people are slightly over egging the political side here.
Brazil has been a mess under the previous two Govts for a long time.
They have voted for change.
The politics of the person they voted for are not our ideals, but that's democracy.
Moura posted about change and progress for the future. He didn't specifically endorse any views.
It's very easy to sit in our Western bubble moralise, but the world is alot more complicated.

As far as football goes - Moura looks like a good sub to me. Son offers far more
Although with Kane not taking responsibility as a striker and filling the space of the wide players, it's no surprise he is Ineffective.

I think people are slightly over egging the political side here.
Brazil has been a mess under the previous two Govts for a long time.
They have voted for change.
The politics of the person they voted for are not our ideals, but that's democracy.
Moura posted about change and progress for the future. He didn't specifically endorse any views.
It's very easy to sit in our Western bubble moralise, but the world is alot more complicated.

As far as football goes - Moura looks like a good sub to me. Son offers far more
Although with Kane not taking responsibility as a striker and filling the space of the wide players, it's no surprise he is Ineffective.
He definitely endorsed the election of a man who thought that the previous military dictatorship (not the previous democratically elected and corrupt gov't) should have killed instead of tortured and who is an avowed racist, homophobe and misogynist. And the world is complicated, but it is important to call out those who support the views of politicians who will deprive people of their rights.

And I'd prefer Son to Moura.

Couldn’t get any change out of Walker tonight.

Even though he is predominantly right footed, it looks to me as though he does his best work starting from the right but beating his player on the inside.

He definitely endorsed the election of a man who thought that the previous military dictatorship (not the previous democratically elected and corrupt gov't) should have killed instead of tortured and who is an avowed racist, homophobe and misogynist. And the world is complicated, but it is important to call out those who support the views of politicians who will deprive people of their rights.

And I'd prefer Son to Moura.

Keep politics out of Sport.

I like the way he plays and I like his attitude but I don't think he has the goal threat that Son has (regardless of recent stats).

Back