• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised about the lack of wage increase (if true) but I guess there might be a contract clause about increases or other bonuses .
If he's not getting any playing time at PSG then his basic wage will be all he's getting, pretty much. Our bonus scheme is supposedly up there with the best in the PL, so there's the possibility to earn more, with playing time.

Surprised about the lack of wage increase (if true) but I guess there might be a contract clause about increases or other bonuses .

He's got splinters from a season on the bench, and wants to go to the world cup.

I'd imagine vdV took a wage drop or freeze when he came to us from Madrid in similar circumstances.

If he's not getting any playing time at PSG then his basic wage will be all he's getting, pretty much. Our bonus scheme is supposedly up there with the best in the PL, so there's the possibility to earn more, with playing time.

He's got splinters from a season on the bench, and wants to go to the world cup.

I'd imagine vdV took a wage drop or freeze when he came to us from Madrid in similar circumstances.
That or he needs a new agent. Now where's that list of bloodsucking leeches gone....

The problem here is that he not really a Poch winger.

Poch likes his wide men to be inverted. Unless he plans to use Moura on the left I don't see how he will fit in.

I'm guessing but I feel he really wanted Malcolm but Levy is giving him Moura

I'm guessing but I feel he really wanted Malcolm but Levy is giving him Moura

I don't think that it works like that. The fact that we have been heavily linked with a number of similar players suggests that this is a gap that Poch sees in the squad. It is well known that we tend to make enquiries early in the window for a number of players and then see which deal we can pull off. Poyet has made it clear that Malcom is not leaving this window, meaning that was an enquiry that fell dead.

I don't think that it works like that. The fact that we have been heavily linked with a number of similar players suggests that this is a gap that Poch sees in the squad. It is well known that we tend to make enquiries early in the window for a number of players and then see which deal we can pull off. Poyet has made it clear that Malcom is not leaving this window, meaning that was an enquiry that fell dead.
I would have thought Malcom is more a Levy signing anyway -young, Braaizlian, potential sell on value could be massive...

Ricky is talking out of his sack imo. Over 20 mill transfer fee and only a 3.5 year deal? Not like Levy that.

Also if the player is already saying his goodbyes then surely everything is all agreed
To be fair - Ricky doesn't say anything. He openly says he just compiles Spurs news from every outlet and sources each one.

Other teams may have been able to pay more, but they couldnt offer CL. Which it seems is important to him.

We have been on the other end of that many times before, lack of CL being a deal breaker...

If thats true then its incredible. Feels like so many other teams could have paid more. Several desperate lower PL teams would have paid well in excess of that, so its a good sign that he would appear to be coming for footballing reasons
Yeah that's what you would assume. But he would probably get more playing time in lower PL sides and a higher salary. And if he's looking to make Brazil's WC squad, that would be the way to go. So we must have sold him on something more than just playing time.

If thats true then its incredible. Feels like so many other teams could have paid more. Several desperate lower PL teams would have paid well in excess of that, so its a good sign that he would appear to be coming for footballing reasons
Yeah that's what you would assume. But he would probably get more playing time in lower PL sides and a higher salary. And if he's looking to make Brazil's WC squad, that would be the way to go. So we must have sold him on something more than just playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back