• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Losing my virginity!

Just don't get stuck behind this unhelpful chap. Happened to me a few times and is worse if your at an angle to it as it blocks a lot of whats happeening down one of the ends. :lol:

iuM5Z8HXCYnci.jpg

Have a great day . Popping your WHL cherry will be worth it. \o/

Cheers again lads. I hate to keep bumping this, but I've got one more question!

How do the seat numbers work? Is seat one at the top, or down at the bottom?

Row 1 is low down, row 26 (or whatever it is) is high up.

The seat numbers themselves I can't remember if they run left to right, or vice versa. L to R would make sense, so it's probably R to L.

Just don't get stuck behind this unhelpful chap. Happened to me a few times and is worse if your at an angle to it as it blocks a lot of whats happeening down one of the ends. :lol:

iuM5Z8HXCYnci.jpg

My first ever visit to the Lane, I was sat behind the other one of those in West Stand, the one near the Paxton.

Didnt mind too much as just being there was what mattered that first time

Cheers again lads. I hate to keep bumping this, but I've got one more question!

How do the seat numbers work? Is seat one at the top, or down at the bottom?

Have a great time, savour the day. Hope we get the result to make it a top day out for us all

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/details/event.aspx?itemref=4423

Click on the link above, click on the block, then click on a seat to get the row and seat number. With a bit of trial and error you should be able to find where the specific seat (I'm guessing you're buying from Stubhub) you are looking for is. You can't do this on a block that is sold out (only rows), so look asap.

Brilliant, thanks a lot!

Have a great time, savour the day. Hope we get the result to make it a top day out for us all

Thank you sir. I have no doubt that the lads will come through for me and give me a win on my pilgrimage. Then I'll have no choice but to keep on going as long as we keep winning! \o/

Quick question - I bought tickets to the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game through Stubhub, and the confirmation says that the pick-up is 3 hours before the game. That makes it 9 AM. My question is - does pick-up from the stubhub stall close or is it open until the start of the game? Thanks for any help you can offer!

iuM5Z8HXCYnci.jpg

Tell me about it. I didn't see Kyle Walker's lovely freekick against Blackburn a couple of years back because of that damn thing.

Icelander - South Lower is the place to be! :)

Quick question - I bought tickets to the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game through Stubhub, and the confirmation says that the pick-up is 3 hours before the game. That makes it 9 AM. My question is - does pick-up from the stubhub stall close or is it open until the start of the game? Thanks for any help you can offer!

Excellent question, does anybody know this as well? Also, where exactly is the StubHub stall...? :-"

Icelander - South Lower is the place to be! :)

There are tickets available in 32, 33 and 34. Anyone better than the other, and also - will there singing? Lots and lots of singing? :)

Excellent question, does anybody know this as well? Also, where exactly is the StubHub stall...? :-"

There are tickets available in 32, 33 and 34. Anyone better than the other, and also - will there singing? Lots and lots of singing? :)

Bump...

Think I got it!

11. How will buyers receive the tickets I sell?
A dedicated StubHub pick up point will be located at White Hart Lane at the Paxton Road collection windows at the north end of the stadium, where buyers collect their tickets on the day of the match.

Edit: Also, you can pick up your tickets STARTING from 3 hours before the game, and then basically at any time, even after the game starts. The 3 hour mark is set to avoid excessive ques. You need to bring a photo ID and your order number.

Mine have been bought, and I went with South Lower in the end. Am absolutely buzzing and can't wait til Sunday - COYS! \o/

Last edited:
Sooo, who's the genius that broke the underground!? I'm now travelling to central London, in a bus. A bus! With common people...

Back