• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Let's all laugh at everyone

Swedish footballer sent off for farting during match

A Swedish footballer has hit out after being sent off for breaking wind during a match – with the referee accusing him of “deliberate provocation” and “unsportsmanlike behaviour”.

Adam Lindin Ljungkvist, who was playing at left-back in the match between Järna SK’s reserve team and Pershagen SK, was shown a second yellow card late on in what local media called “bizarre circumstances”.

“I had a bad stomach, so I simply let go,” the 25-year-old told Länstidningen Södertälje. “Then I received two yellow cards and then red. Yes, I was shocked, it’s the strangest thing I have ever experienced in football.

“I asked the referee, ‘What, am I not allowed to break wind a little?’ ‘No,’ he replied … I don’t get it but maybe he thought I farted in my hand and threw the fart at him. But I did not.”

Opposition striker Kristoffer Linde told the paper: “I was standing a good distance away but I heard the fart loud and clear. It’s the strangest thing I’ve seen on a pitch, and I’ve been playing football since I was eight years old.”

The referee, Dany Kako, confirmed that Ljungkvist had received the second yellow card for breaking wind, explaining: “I perceived it as deliberate provocation. He did it on purpose and it was inappropriate. Therefore, he received a yellow card.”

Ljungkvist told Aftonbladet: “To provoke anyone with a fart is not particularly smart or normal. It’s nonsense – I just broke wind and got a red card. I spoke to the referee afterwards, I was annoyed, but there were no bad words. I just said he was a buffoon.”

Kako said he had experienced similar incidents before. “Once there was a player who stood and peed next to the pitch. I showed him a yellow card, too.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-footballer-sent-off-for-farting-during-match

Not quite sure where to post this, but it's hilarious so I'll post it here.

Norwich City just released their kits for the season, and this surely has to be the worst 3rd kit ever??
LMFAO!!! :D:D:D:D
CoDc5VqWgAAhdoh.jpg:large

Not quite sure where to post this, but it's hilarious so I'll post it here.

Norwich City just released their kits for the season, and this surely has to be the worst 3rd kit ever??
LMFAO!!! :D:D:D:D
CoDc5VqWgAAhdoh.jpg:large
I think that might be the keeper's jersey. Here's the real beauty...
norwich-3rd-kit-1.jpg

Also can be worn painting the house.

Unbelievable! I never thought anyone could come up with a more horrible jersey than this
David-Seaman.jpg

I was obviously wrong...

It's f***ing awful, but not as bad as c*** wearing it.

in the grand scheme of things, I can't think of a gooner who's done less to annoy me, it must also be said that he was a very talented keeper, even more so considering the dross they have had since, all of which have been chippy little fudgers without the talent to back it up

Fit birds are fit, eh? I have no idea what club that is. Sponsors are prominent. I will guess Norway

Back