• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Leicester V Spurs OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leicester fans singing 'Champions of England. You'll never sing that'

Check the history books. We already have..twice, thank you inbreds
They do it to everyone, regardless. I think they think it’s being ironically amusing.

They do it to everyone, regardless. I think they think it’s being ironically amusing.

I think they are clams. Last time I was there two years ago, I exchanged “pleasantries” with some clam singing Auschwitz songs and hissing. I then got him thrown out. They are toe-rags. Vardy is their toe-rah embodiment.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I think they are clams. Last time I was there two years ago, I exchanged “pleasantries” with some clam singing Auschwitz songs and hissing. I then got him thrown out. They are toe-rags. Vardy is their toe-rah embodiment.

Surprised by that. Despite living in amongst them, and having to put up with their one eyed tribalism for 30 years, I’ve never come across any anti-semitism or racism. (Typically wouldn’t last long with the ‘ethnic diversity’ around here anyway!) :D

Surprised by that. Despite living in amongst them, and having to put up with their one eyed tribalism for 30 years, I’ve never come across any anti-semitism or racism. (Typically wouldn’t last long with the ‘ethnic diversity’ around here anyway!) :D

Well I saw it 25ft away, in my face and backed up by several others. I remember an edgy night at Filbert St in the 80s too.

Back