• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Leicester V Spurs OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My stream is weird. I don't have the ad break, but can hear the presenters planning what to say lol

Also, had a shot before the match of Jenas scratching his nuts.

I get that when I stream NHL from here. It's odd. And it's like the commentators don't know that the whole of Europe can hear them talk. :p

I think we look well in control and would have said as much has Son not scored. We look physically in proper Poch mid season form and I think we’ll win.

Shout out to Dele, looking a class above. And Lloris...big shout to him. I think with Kepa, Allison and Ederson in the PL now the question would be, does Lloris have the stones to improve his distribution to ensure he is still as important to us as those keepers are, but he’s done so.

Away to a top 10 side, things like distribution from keeper will be super important. He’s pinging it to the wings with an accuracy we’ve not really seen before this season. He’s in good form as it relates to reaction saves and getting off his line (after a poor start to the season) but he’s gotten that back which is always his wheelhouse, and now his distribution is up there. Really happy with that.

Barcelona playing their strongest XI tonight, by the way.

I was at the Camp Nou on Sunday night, for the Villarreal game. Incredible to see up close, just how fudging slow La Liga is!

Barca playing at walking pace. No wonder they always have plenty in the tank when the champions league games come around!

Does that pass Maddison had right there right into the hands of Youreece count as a shot on target?

Back