• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

£500 Gaming machine

Ouch.. You have Office too or that is just purely 7 updates?

They changed XP too for updating, reinstalled my laptop the other day and found out it redo's the update inventory totally which maxes out the cpu for 15-20 mins while it sorts out all the updates :( pita totally..

In all there must have been about 250 updates, and the windows came with service pack 1 already!. Yet to put office on it yet.

Downloaded the 3D Mark 11 software last night on both mine and this new machine. Difference in benchmark result was surprising.

Mine

2eedcba.jpg

Nephew's new machine

15cybsg.jpg

learned a new thing last night, I was using this video to walk me through windows etc and he says never to defrag an SSD, so had to turn off that facility.

[video=youtube_share;Oyz5g6Sipaw]http://youtu.be/Oyz5g6Sipaw[/video]

Back