• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 2012/13 - Game 3

Re: Last Man Standing 2012/13 - New Game Starting

So nearly everyone out in the first week. Rossi picking Wigan :lol:

Cant see a chart anywhere to show everyones picks, but would I be correct in saying if QPR and WBA dont win this weekend, Marky has won after one week?

i'll update after tonight's game - not looking good for most though :eek:

So one each for Man Utd and Wigan with seven waiting for West Brom.

COYS[SUB]aints[/SUB]

results for week 1 and the fixtures for week 2 have been added to the OP

the following players are still in :

Denmark Spur
Rossi
paxtonwolf
johnola
N10 Yiddo
Spurford
africanspurs
Hotspur
LemonadeMoney
markysimmo

just over one 3rd of the 30 entrants were wiped out by our home defeat to Wigan, all in all 2/3's of the entrants were knocked out in the first week alone

good going guys :eek:

just over one 3rd of the 30 entrants were wiped out by our home defeat to Wigan, all in all 2/3's of the entrants were knocked out in the first week alone

good going guys :eek:

There was a week very similar to it in the first game if i remember correctly. With lots going out picking spurs as well..

damn, i'm sure i put West Brom, why the fudge have I put Spurs

Utd was an absolute banker but was hoping to use them later on.

Therein lies the rub !! I was hoping to get QPR out of the way, probably a bit ambitious thinking I'd be in it long enough that I'd have to worry about that sort of tactic.

Back