• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 17/18 - the results are in...pg 54

Nice one @Jordinho thanks for clearing up my mess there re the round 3 & 4, not sure what happened there....

Ill switch to my second pick of Leicester i think

Sorry for the confusion Lads :oops:

Been trying to make sense of which teams have been chosen for what round. Those that weren't lucky enough to get back here in time have been given their new picks for this round (mostly Leicester). Hopefully this game will be over soon. If that happens we might have to skip a round since it's xmas and the schedule is tight.

LMS_2.png

Time to get your round 4 and/or 5 choices in or object if you think something is wrong.

FenlUjF.png

AmEh5vO.png

@billyiddo
@Rorschach
@nayenezgani
@Seedy Ron
@StephenH
@bjholmem
@Legohamster
@Bedfordspurs
@awesome dawson
@glasgowspur
@LemonadeMoney
@jabbathehut
@vinny
@paxtonwolf
@jts1882
@inkpenspur
@alekaras
@AdamB
@afsoc4life
@parklane1
@Kandi1977
@puzhitao
@Glenda's Legs
@Stiff_Swede
@glorygloryeze

Been trying to make sense of which teams have been chosen for what round. Those that weren't lucky enough to get back here in time have been given their new picks for this round (mostly Leicester). Hopefully this game will be over soon. If that happens we might have to skip a round since it's xmas and the schedule is tight.

LMS_2.png

Time to get your round 4 and/or 5 choices in or object if you think something is wrong.

FenlUjF.png

AmEh5vO.png

@billyiddo
@Rorschach
@nayenezgani
@Seedy Ron
@StephenH
@bjholmem
@Legohamster
@Bedfordspurs
@awesome dawson
@glasgowspur
@LemonadeMoney
@jabbathehut
@vinny
@paxtonwolf
@jts1882
@inkpenspur
@alekaras
@AdamB
@afsoc4life
@parklane1
@Kandi1977
@puzhitao
@Glenda's Legs
@Stiff_Swede
@glorygloryeze

Am I reading this right that after 3 games there are only 2-4 people left standing?!?

Back