• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Let's say Walker goes and we struggle to find a replacement or we are intending to trust Tripps as first choice..........would out of contract Zaberleta or Sagna be ok for a bit to rotate or fill in for a season or two?

Are you on a windup or are stoned out of your head? I am not judging but I am seriously concerned about your wellbeing :)

I'm convinced I'll have a Tea & Cheese Scone in a few minutes. Anything else ?

So you don't think he's saying goodbye???

I reckon he's already set to join Emirates Marketing Project. They probably moved quicker than everyone else, hence why there has been firm talk of them being his next destination for weeks as opposed to only rumours about UTD and Chelsea these last few days.

fudge. He's off then. Big loss for us, just hope there's still a chance he's going abroad and not joining the lottery winners.

So you don't think he's saying goodbye???

I reckon he's already set to join Emirates Marketing Project. They probably moved quicker than everyone else, hence why there has been firm talk of them being his next destination for weeks as opposed to only rumours about UTD and Chelsea these last few days.

I'd be mildly surprised if we took a player who is "gone" for a likely package of somewhere between 35-50M on a post season tour and included him in a bunch of social media stuff.

I'd be amazed if City has moved for Kyle that they would allow it .. fudge, if I was paying their kind of money, he better be wrapped in cotton wool until he signs.

The more realistic answer is there has been an offer, the club is likely not interested in selling (and sending that message by putting him on tour), and two things need to happen, City is going to have to pay out their ass and Kyle is going to have to insist he absolutely wants out for it to go through.

I'd be mildly surprised if we took a player who is "gone" for a likely package of somewhere between 35-50M on a post season tour and included him in a bunch of social media stuff.

I'd be amazed if City has moved for Kyle that they would allow it .. fudge, if I was paying their kind of money, he better be wrapped in cotton wool until he signs.

The more realistic answer is there has been an offer, the club is likely not interested in selling (and sending that message by putting him on tour), and two things need to happen, City is going to have to pay out their ass and Kyle is going to have to insist he absolutely wants out for it to go through.

To be fair, all they've apparently been doing is showing up at AIA events and doing the tourist run of Hong Kong. Difficult to imagine how that would put him at risk, unless he's accosted by some Gooner martial arts expert while doing tai-chi with the lads. :p

To be fair, all they've apparently been doing is showing up at AIA events and doing the tourist run of Hong Kong. Difficult to imagine how that would put him at risk, unless he's accosted by some Gooner martial arts expert while doing tai-chi with the lads. :p

Isn't he supposed to play against the HK champions?

btw, first time I noticed your location, TO? worked their for a couple of years ...

Isn't he supposed to play against the HK champions?

btw, first time I noticed your location, TO? worked their for a couple of years ...

He's in the squad - dunno if he's going to play, per se.

Also, yeah mate, I live in the GTA. :) Chose Mississauga over living in Toronto itself, and I definitely haven't regretted it. Beautiful, laid-back place - well worth the slightly longer commute downtown.

I don't necessarily think that means he's off. I think if he was going to so a touching farewell it would be when somethings been announced that he's off. I still don't think we should sell to a team we're competing against. Don't think they'd sell a first teamer to us.

AK9dS0Q.png
I just knew some ..... would put that here without adding the text. There always some ....... that just have to spread nonsense to fuel an agenda.

He has been looked after well though. No football since the 14th and if he doesn't play out in China then we've not risked him.

As I said a fortnight ago, if he didn't want to go he could have stopped any speculation with a single tweet. He seems to have found time to send the 'Thank you' one.

Last edited:
As I said a fortnight ago, if he didn't want to go he could have stopped any speculation with a single tweet. He seems to have found time to send the 'Thank you' one.

You mean like the video he did saying Tottenham Till I die a few months the ago ??

Since when does posting a Thank You message immediately mean your fudging off then?

Complete nonsense, I am not convinced Walker will go, but if he does it's because Poch allows it to happen.

I will not panic if he leaves as I am sure we can find a suitable replacement and also rely on Tripper when needed.

Back