• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kneejerk player of the season

In the light of the days events who do you think is our player of the season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lamela, just ahead of Rose

the rest of them have gone missing in the last 4 games

Toby won the proper one didn't he, he's been fudging awful in May

Lamela, just ahead of Rose

the rest of them have gone missing in the last 4 games

Toby won the proper one didn't he, he's been fudgeing awful in May

Yes he did. He has had a pretty bad month but still doesn't stop him being our player of the season in my opinion.

I have no idea why his performances have dropped. Maybe fatigue. Maybe he does have nerves after all. Maybe Poch's fault. Probably a combination of some of the three.

Still no defender I would rather have the back for us next season though.

Yes he did. He has had a pretty bad month but still doesn't stop him being our player of the season in my opinion.

I have no idea why his performances have dropped. Maybe fatigue. Maybe he does have nerves after all. Maybe Poch's fault. Probably a combination of some of the three.

Still no defender I would rather have the back for us next season though.

he's just stopped thinking imo, that header for the first goal today was stupid, you never put it back in play like that

maybe resuming the Verts partnership had an effect, in hindsight (knowing full well Verts played very well on his first game back) we should maybe have left Wimmer alongside him a little longer

Harry Kane for me. If every other player had done their jobs to his level, we'd have won the league.

Rose for me. Always goes in with full force and commitment. The sort of things that makes the crowd buzz, and motivates the rest of the team.

Officially voted Toby, voted Toby here as well. 3 shaky games and one atrocious, unforigvable one can't fully erase the previous 34, I suppose. And the previous 34 were *unbelievably* good.

Back