• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

look like UA boots to me..

Nope, he is sponsered by Adidas. Dawson and Livermoore are only UA in our team, as they are the only ones which have their boots not covered by cloud! I think they are the adi-pure boots from last season. The laces tie on the angle and only have adidas stripes on the outside.

hboyn.jpg

Walker " i think its brilliant, its lightweight, it keeps out the rain, its very important you're not going to get ill, hopefully i can get up and down the wing just as quick or even faster"

good lad Kyle

:ross:

Such a fudging crock of brick website. Every time I go to checkout to get the away kit it says 'this service is currently unavailable'. I understand it's gonna be high traffic today, but considering how much the club rip us off they could at least provide a website that can deal with busy times so I can give them their fudging money quickly.

I want to know exactly how it fits before i buy it. I'm usually a medium but can take large with certain tops so need to be sure of the fit first.

Such a fudging crock of brick website. Every time I go to checkout to get the away kit it says 'this service is currently unavailable'. I understand it's gonna be high traffic today, but considering how much the club rip us off they could at least provide a website that can deal with busy times so I can give them their fudging money quickly.

Im having the same trouble! Since 9am this morning, I still have not completed a successful checkout! Stupid site.

If its anything like last years Large I'll be taking a medium, was baggy as hell!

not that I have held the new shirt, but the Under Armour Site says its a kind of slim fit, and last years was Puma anyway so dont use them as a template for this years shirt.

I've been looking through the site and I can't find that polo shirt AVB was wearing on his first day. Was it a ( poor ) photo shop job? That would explain why the badge and logo were round the wrong way.

Same here!! all I've found are these;

mp07aw10.jpg

But they were on sale last year... so unless a quick-thinking PR man has had the UA logo sewn on, then I guess we'll have to wait for the Shop to throw open it's doors tomorrow and have a look for ourselves!

Back